Please tell me which game(s) I should get next!!!!

#11Ulyaoth74Posted 3/2/2013 10:45:27 PM
jedinat posted...
I want to know honestly... is someone with no interest in fashion and dressing up/colorizing outfits for men/women going to appreciate this game? lol...

Probably not. I for one absolutely love character customization, so surprisingly, I actually liked the demo. But it is really on the girly side and I have no interest in picking it up. Still, I can't believe I liked the demo.
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#12nintendoggerPosted 3/2/2013 11:05:28 PM
Ulyaoth74 posted...
jedinat posted...
I want to know honestly... is someone with no interest in fashion and dressing up/colorizing outfits for men/women going to appreciate this game? lol...

Probably not. I for one absolutely love character customization, so surprisingly, I actually liked the demo. But it is really on the girly side and I have no interest in picking it up. Still, I can't believe I liked the demo.

I know a lot of guys who really enjoy the game, and I know the reviews I read (which were all about 8's) were written by guys, so maybe you would enjoy the game?
---
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning and Paper Mario:Sticker Star
#13GSWarriors-(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 5:07:55 AM
Any more opinions?
#14REMercsChampPosted 3/4/2013 5:15:05 AM
Games to be avoided:

Etrian Odyssey 4
Fire Emblem
Monster Hunter
#15shogohPosted 3/4/2013 8:27:03 AM
Etrian Odyssey 4 is not for everyone, try the demo first. It gives a really good idea of what the game is about. Unlike other demos like Fire Emblem or Monster Hunter, EO4 demo gives you a full loop of all gameplay elements.

Some eshop suggestions: Crimson Shroud, Cave Story, VVVVV, The Denpa Men, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
#16AnclationPosted 3/4/2013 11:00:17 AM
Definitely Kid Icarus: Uprising.
#17JonbazookabozPosted 3/4/2013 11:33:39 AM
Kid icarus, paper mario, theatrythm,
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#18LinkSSJ6Posted 3/4/2013 11:48:19 AM
REMercsChamp posted...
Games to be avoided:

Fire Emblem

And Resident Evil Mercenaries.
---
Just when I thought you couldn't possibly become any dumber.
You go and do something like that.
#19VerkinsPosted 3/4/2013 12:00:50 PM
Get:
Shinobi

Avoid:
Sonic Generations
#20HappyHippo04Posted 3/4/2013 12:17:47 PM
Devil Survivor, Virtues Last Reward, EOIV, MUH3 (when it comes out, if you like the series).

I really enjoy Code of Princess and Paper Mario 3DS as well. Also Lego LoTR is really fun.
---
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff228/wtfidunnolol/lold.jpg