Pleasantly surprised by Castlevania demo

#1laxnd23Posted 3/3/2013 11:22:16 AM
So there were some people who were from the EU that this game was gonna suck and that the demo was really leggy and had frame rate stutters and dips. Therefore I went into the demo with low expectations. But after playing it last night, I can say that I was pleasantly surprised. I had zero problems with frame rate, and the game was actually really fun. Reminded me of a DMC/GoW/Dante' Inferno game. While the lack of any real story started to irk me, I realized, "duh, it's a demo. Its just gonna show game mechanics. The story won't come through until the actual game is released."

So all in all, might pick this game up sometime after I've bought all the other must have games.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#2SMASHKING84Posted 3/5/2013 7:26:57 AM
I gotta say i like this demo quite a bit. idk if i'd buy this game because it feels too much like a hack and slash,but it's still enjoyable.
It was nice seeing a level up system and multiple difficulties available at the start.

But i just don't this seems like the type of game i'd enjoy but only for one play through.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi