Etrian Odyssey IV is very good.

#31Ulyaoth74Posted 3/4/2013 1:09:18 AM
MMaestro posted...
The baboon in the first dungeon doesn't aggro.

So are you saying if he turns around I could follow behind him and make it out?

Ah that would probably have made things better. I thought I couldn't be anywhere near him or he would see me and chase me down. So when I waited for him to walk away I tried to reach the exit and he turned around making me back up again thinking there was an aggro range. When I couldn't I figure out what to do I just ran for it again and ran into him.
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#32stonio99Posted 3/4/2013 4:05:40 PM
It will be hard to find, but not impossible. I bought EO II last month for $12 to get back into it. I just found bought a copy of Dark Cloud 2 last week. Took some tracking down (not paying overpriced EBay prices) but I got it.

On the hexagon thought, didn't the original Fallout games use a hexagon? It's been so long I can't remember...
---
Everyone has to have a taint. It's anatomically required.
~Vork - "The Guild"
#33legendarylemurPosted 3/4/2013 4:08:57 PM
I just got this game from my mail. Excitement is off the charts. First I must do work though
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#34KamilPosted 3/4/2013 4:10:40 PM
The game really is quite enjoyable and beautiful, I've avoided almost all FOES because I don't have a lot of money and just feel like they'd kick my ass. Overall I feel like the game is challenging, but not unfair. I've mostly been running two lands, a fortress, a nightstalker and a runemaster who has a healing staff.

I've had a medic in there at one time but I took her out for the runemaster with the staff. I also made a sniper but I never really used that character. I should probably get back to playing this hehe I like the game but I'm not making real quick progress. I'm still on the first land. I should really have gotten to the second one by now, but *shrugs* I got the game when it came out, I do have a lot of games and I was playing Dragon Quest VI a lot today.
---
slowbeef: Hold on it's the evil wizard who's spinning and striking a pose. And also giant swords, why the hell not.
Retsupurae on Earnest Evans, a wacky game!
#35Baha05Posted 3/4/2013 4:13:18 PM
Ulyaoth74 posted...
So are you saying if he turns around I could follow behind him and make it out?

Ah that would probably have made things better. I thought I couldn't be anywhere near him or he would see me and chase me down. So when I waited for him to walk away I tried to reach the exit and he turned around making me back up again thinking there was an aggro range. When I couldn't I figure out what to do I just ran for it again and ran into him.

Pretty much they are only aggressive if they see you so you could wait for him to not be aggro then follow behind him when he isn't looking for you to take that first left. A lot of the FOEs have a limited range so they are not constantly following you.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U