Some 3DS impressions

#1LitCandlezPosted 3/3/2013 6:08:59 PM
I tried a 3DS a few times at a Bestbuy/Gamestop but that normally doesn't last long.

I was at a family party type thing when I noticed a girl with a pink 3DS. I'm not trying to troll and I'm being honest, it felt like a child's toy. It snapped when it moved all the way back, the plastic felt cheap, and it felt small. Sometimes I forget from the internet, that most/many 3DS owners are children. It just doesn't have that "premium" feel the Vita has.

Anyway I'll definitely be getting one this year. I know games matter more that hardware, but I just wish it felt better.

http://i.imgur.com/DFxh9J5.jpg
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#2LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:41:27 PM
bump
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
#3marioparty17Posted 3/3/2013 6:42:40 PM
LOL
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#4ptreemf12Posted 3/3/2013 6:45:33 PM
Nothing to see here. Move along people. *directs traffic*
---
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792
#5FieldTornOutlawPosted 3/3/2013 6:49:39 PM
Hard to make a final decision based on a demo unit that is permanently glued to the demo stand...
---
3DS FC: 1306-5162-1328
#6SagadegoPosted 3/3/2013 6:50:47 PM
ptreemf12 posted...
Nothing to see here. Move along people. *directs traffic*

---
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666
#7LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 7:00:54 PM
FieldTornOutlaw posted...
Hard to make a final decision based on a demo unit that is permanently glued to the demo stand...

This wasn't a demo unit. I will get it because I'm interested in some of the games coming out. I just think it feels cheap.
---
#8Tempest717Posted 3/3/2013 7:03:21 PM
LitCandlez posted...

This wasn't a demo unit. I will get it because I'm interested in some of the games coming out. I just think it feels cheap.

Well I think your topic is cheap, what about them apples?
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#9LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 7:04:56 PM
Tempest717 posted...
LitCandlez posted...

Well I think your topic is cheap, what about them apples?

That hurts :(
---
#10LonelyGoombaPosted 3/3/2013 7:05:01 PM
it does kinda feel cheap tbh

not overly cheap like the DS did but, not great.

the xl feels a little better though
---
Watch my video's please...or else...
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba