Some 3DS impressions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Some 3DS impressions

User Info: LitCandlez

LitCandlez
3 years ago#1
I tried a 3DS a few times at a Bestbuy/Gamestop but that normally doesn't last long.

I was at a family party type thing when I noticed a girl with a pink 3DS. I'm not trying to troll and I'm being honest, it felt like a child's toy. It snapped when it moved all the way back, the plastic felt cheap, and it felt small. Sometimes I forget from the internet, that most/many 3DS owners are children. It just doesn't have that "premium" feel the Vita has.

Anyway I'll definitely be getting one this year. I know games matter more that hardware, but I just wish it felt better.

http://i.imgur.com/DFxh9J5.jpg
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles

LitCandlez
3 years ago#2
bump
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!

User Info: marioparty17

marioparty17
3 years ago#3
LOL
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U

User Info: ptreemf12

ptreemf12
3 years ago#4
Nothing to see here. Move along people. *directs traffic*
White FC [Panda]: 3783 - 6584 - 4908
White 2 FC [Liz]: 2666 - 9974 - 6792

User Info: FieldTornOutlaw

FieldTornOutlaw
3 years ago#5
Hard to make a final decision based on a demo unit that is permanently glued to the demo stand...
3DS FC: 1306-5162-1328

User Info: Sagadego

Sagadego
3 years ago#6
ptreemf12 posted...
Nothing to see here. Move along people. *directs traffic*
Netflix has a rental service, but it isn't a rental service. - Demondog666

LitCandlez
3 years ago#7
FieldTornOutlaw posted...
Hard to make a final decision based on a demo unit that is permanently glued to the demo stand...

This wasn't a demo unit. I will get it because I'm interested in some of the games coming out. I just think it feels cheap.

User Info: Tempest717

Tempest717
3 years ago#8
LitCandlez posted...

This wasn't a demo unit. I will get it because I'm interested in some of the games coming out. I just think it feels cheap.

Well I think your topic is cheap, what about them apples?
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF

LitCandlez
3 years ago#9
Tempest717 posted...
LitCandlez posted...

Well I think your topic is cheap, what about them apples?

That hurts :(

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
3 years ago#10
it does kinda feel cheap tbh

not overly cheap like the DS did but, not great.

the xl feels a little better though
Watch my video's please...or else...
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Some 3DS impressions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived