Is there no word on an XL circle pad for NA?

#11Janus151Posted 3/4/2013 5:08:29 AM
raver_zaktan posted...
Hopefully it's just a "we're going to announce it soon and don't want to let anything slip beforehand," but for pete's sake it's an ACCESSORY that's selling for what, $20? What exactly is the hold up, NoA? We can technically import the JP one, the EU is releasing it, what could possibly be the reason not to release it here, especially with MH3U coming out?

That's another problem NIntendo is facing, the fact that they are not announcing it, many people are going to import it. Then when they DO release it, a lot of people would have imported it already and won't buy it...then Nintendo will say "no one bought it...blah blah"

Also, Nintendo needs to make it available for all stores, the whole "Gamestop/EBgames" exclusive was a horrible idea.
#12DogscratchPosted 3/4/2013 5:50:41 AM
Janus151 posted...
raver_zaktan posted...
Hopefully it's just a "we're going to announce it soon and don't want to let anything slip beforehand," but for pete's sake it's an ACCESSORY that's selling for what, $20? What exactly is the hold up, NoA? We can technically import the JP one, the EU is releasing it, what could possibly be the reason not to release it here, especially with MH3U coming out?

That's another problem NIntendo is facing, the fact that they are not announcing it, many people are going to import it. Then when they DO release it, a lot of people would have imported it already and won't buy it...then Nintendo will say "no one bought it...blah blah"

Also, Nintendo needs to make it available for all stores, the whole "Gamestop/EBgames" exclusive was a horrible idea.

Agree, the Gamestop exclusive thing was stupid - so difficult to get ones paws on it initially.
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
#13MWGPosted 3/4/2013 6:08:55 AM
I'm surprised NoA hasn't put it on their online store, like the XL charging cradle is (but that doesn't seem to be available by any other means in the territory). Or maybe Club Nintendo could offer those items, at the very least. Then again, maybe Nintendo of America failing doesn't surprise me after the last couple years.....
---
+-MWG-+
#14DogscratchPosted 3/4/2013 6:17:56 AM
MWG posted...
I'm surprised NoA hasn't put it on their online store, like the XL charging cradle is (but that doesn't seem to be available by any other means in the territory). Or maybe Club Nintendo could offer those items, at the very least. Then again, maybe Nintendo of America failing doesn't surprise me after the last couple years.....

That would make sense - their e-store prices are reasonable imo.

Make a production run of whatever packaging/labelling and put up on their own store. Advertise that and run with it, they can monitor their own stock - may take a while to get demand balanced and get a bigger cut of the pie.
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
#15Janus151Posted 3/4/2013 6:53:51 AM
MWG posted...

Seriously...I think at the minimum, they should of had it on their online store from day 1, just like the XL cradle.