So, no TG-16 games then?

#11PalomBM(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 5:25:23 AM
Why would you WANT TG-16 games?

I actually like the TG-16, though that like only happened thanks to the Wii VC, but it's still liking it. Dragon's Curse, Alien Crush, Gate of Thunder, Rondo of Blood, all on the go, that's something I wouldn't pass up.
Seriously? Complaints? I mean sheesh they gave us Super C, Ghouls'n Goblins, the GBC games are really picking up...I mean Mario Golf -_-; Sheesh complaints is all you see on here.

It's not that I'm complaining over what we got, I enjoy Super C and Crashmo a lot. TG-16 was announced and never heard from again, and it's a shame, but not so horrible that it would impact the 3DS.
---
Palom the Black Mage
#12AkaneJonesPosted 3/5/2013 6:50:08 AM
rizsparky posted...
SkittyOnWailord posted...
PhoenixRush posted...
3DS VC is a huge joke. We also don't have:

Game Boy Advance (Unless you got a launch price system)
Super Nintendo
Genesis
Master System
Nintendo 64

I really don't think Nintendo cares about it this time around. I mean we can't even transfer Wii/Wii U VC games to 3DS...

3DS can emulate N64 games now? When did this happen? -_-

It cant, but it runs enhanced 64 games

It can't even run Genesis & Super Nintendo games, why target N64. It can only run Master System due to GameGear's support for SMS even through the emu. While GBA is native to the system. They'll need to build an Emulator for all three first before it would run them. I don't get why people think the 3DS couldn't run an N64 emu though. The GameCube could run one & the 3DS is stronger. It's just no emu exists
#13Freelance_WolfPosted 3/5/2013 7:46:09 AM
bwburke94 posted...

'Cause TG-16 has some of the best SHMUPs??
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#14PaukenPosted 3/5/2013 9:19:36 AM
AkaneJones posted...
rizsparky posted...
SkittyOnWailord posted...
PhoenixRush posted...

Super Nintendo
Genesis
Master System
Nintendo 64

I really don't think Nintendo cares about it this time around. I mean we can't even transfer Wii/Wii U VC games to 3DS...

3DS can emulate N64 games now? When did this happen? -_-

It cant, but it runs enhanced 64 games

It can't even run Genesis & Super Nintendo games, why target N64. It can only run Master System due to GameGear's support for SMS even through the emu. While GBA is native to the system. They'll need to build an Emulator for all three first before it would run them. I don't get why people think the 3DS couldn't run an N64 emu though. The GameCube could run one & the 3DS is stronger. It's just no emu exists

I do wish they went with emulation for the GBA. It's idiotic to have GBA games not support sleep mode solely because "the original system didn't have that lolololol"; lack of sleep mode is the biggest reason why I prefer GBA games on systems that DO have universal sleep modes.
#15BishtrainerTai16Posted 3/5/2013 9:32:57 PM
bwburke94 posted...

Turbo Grafix was the first game system I ever had, and my family and I played those games for hours and hours together.

So, I would want it for nostalgia, and to replay old games I havnt played in 20 years.
---
|B|I|L|L|Y|C|O|E|N|...my anti-drug.
#16n00bsaib0tPosted 3/5/2013 9:49:33 PM
PhoenixRush posted...

Super Nintendo
Genesis
Master System
Nintendo 64

Genesis and Master System are kind of out of Nintendo's control, seeing as how they don't have a damn thing to do with either of those.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile