Think Capcom will update MH3U on the 3ds?

#11Mr_Man_29Posted 3/4/2013 3:47:13 PM
I sure hope they will do it, I've heard of games getting patches that added online.
#12mhunterchumpPosted 3/4/2013 3:54:03 PM
CressDXX posted...
Yes it will get online.
I guess capcom will release the app for the wii u in april when they combine the EU & US servers into one.

PS3 hade the same thing, you couldnt play mhu online without the adhoc app and a ps3.
So its now the same for the Wii U.

The difference is that they didn't release the psp games on PS3 and you HAD to use adhoc party to play them online.

They ARE releasing a version on the Wii U with full server based online support, why would anyone that has a Wii U not buy the HD version?

The LAN wired workaround is pointless.
---
PSN/Xbox: mhunterchump ------- Wii U: mhunterARK
twitter.com/MhunterCHUMP youtube.com/mhunterchump
#13CrimsonRoyalPosted 3/4/2013 3:55:51 PM
crimsonclaw111 posted...
No online without Wii U means no buy for me. I don't have a Wii U nor do I want one yet.
#14HalecticPosted 3/4/2013 4:04:50 PM(edited)
If i have the 3DS version and a WiiU, why would i want to buy the SAME game over again just to play online?

---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#15NettoSaitoPosted 3/4/2013 4:10:56 PM
We've been bugging them on Capcom-Unity for the past year, and the answer is still the same.... No online play on the 3DS version X_x
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/
#16TheGreatUnownPosted 3/4/2013 5:36:03 PM
Sorry, you have to wait for Super Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Alpha Turbo Edition.
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#17ferofaxPosted 3/5/2013 6:42:58 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Thats the issue though. Why the use of a LAN adapter? How often do people use LAN? We are in the wifi era. 90% worldwide depends wireless or wifi and not LAN.

That's what i dont understand about this update

If you've had any experience with Xlink Kai on the PSP, and on networking aspects like the stuff that affects lag, like latency, bandwidth, etc, you'll get a gist of why it was needed. Also, network stability. In that aspect, wired will always be superior to wireless.

It's a very long-winded workaround, but it works. Of course, not as one would generally like, but that's how compromises work usually -- can't have everything. Just think of it like this. The game was finished like two years or so ago, that game code was locked down tight. Then it was localized, but the localization team didn't touch code that didn't need to be touched, so nothing was changed. If they fiddled with it now and messed it up, MH3U would probably be delayed.

Then they thought maybe they could still get it online without touching the game code. So they figured one out for the Wii U.

I'd say that's a pretty good explanation right there.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.