Luigi's Mansion 2 or Pokemon MD 3DS? 3DS won't turn on twice? Next update...?

#1LegendaryHeroRebornPosted 3/4/2013 1:58:31 PM
I have the first 2 Pokemon Mystery Dungeons but I haven't played them yet since my backlog is enormous, should I buy Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for 3DS or Luigi's Mansion 2 to get Star Fox 64 3D for free? Is it the same game as the N64 version I already have? I wish there's more choices.

My 3DS XL, when I press the power button yesterday, twice in a row that there's a blue light but the screens won't show anything. After that & until now, it works fine. Should I be worried? I dropped it before accidentally from my jacket pocket to a concrete floor.

When's the next update where I can transfer my save files from the game carts to my 3DS system or an SD card? I've been itching to sell NSMB2 & MK7 since I'm all done with them.
---
Wii U NNID: LegendaryHeroR. 3DS FC: 0731-5087-7070.
Xbox Live & PSN: EliteGamerRyan.
#2protect_badgersPosted 3/4/2013 2:09:28 PM
LegendaryHeroReborn posted...
I have the first 2 Pokemon Mystery Dungeons but I haven't played them yet since my backlog is enormous, should I buy Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for 3DS or Luigi's Mansion 2 to get Star Fox 64 3D for free? Is it the same game as the N64 version I already have? I wish there's more choices.

My 3DS XL, when I press the power button yesterday, twice in a row that there's a blue light but the screens won't show anything. After that & until now, it works fine. Should I be worried? I dropped it before accidentally from my jacket pocket to a concrete floor.

When's the next update where I can transfer my save files from the game carts to my 3DS system or an SD card? I've been itching to sell NSMB2 & MK7 since I'm all done with them.

1. Luigi
2. Yes, so what?

3.worried, no. warranty. just chill.

4.who the hell knows, is this a nintendo direct where we are waiting to announce that for you?
5.all done with them? sure, whatever.
---
You can make 'pulp' out of mt dew and doritos : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0G6XLHRemNA
#3NettoSaitoPosted 3/4/2013 3:14:47 PM
Just wanted to point out something about the not turning on thing. How long did you wait? Whenever I push the power button on my 3DS it normally takes about 15 seconds before it actually comes on. It's been like that ever since I got the thing; it is normal.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/
#4LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 7:47:54 PM
15 seconds, that's a long time. I think I waited 10 seconds. I pressed & held power button again to turn it off.

Is it the same game as the N64 version I already have? I wish there's more choices.

If it's the same game just with 3D graphics and no additional planets, then it's not worth it then.

4.who the hell knows, is this a nintendo direct where we are waiting to announce that for you?

I am simply asking since they said the update is supposed to come around this month. You don't have to be mad. Yes I'm done playing them and unlocked everything. I just wanna save the files in my 3DS for the future after I sold them. They're losing value since Nintendo is not doing the update.
---
#5VyersPosted 3/4/2013 7:50:46 PM
protect_badgers posted...

1. Luigi
2. Yes, so what?

3.worried, no. warranty. just chill.

Truly, this thread warranted such venom. Especially your number four, where you assume that everyone knows what everyone else knows or, in this case, does not know.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Choice YouTube upload: Chulip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQMsqd_sbg
#6LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 8:21:02 PM
Calm down. When did I assume? I don't know and maybe someone knows that read it somewhere which is why I'm asking. Is it bad to ask a question?
---
#7Shadow Stalker XPosted 3/4/2013 8:29:20 PM
As for the update, AFAIK, that will be sometime this month, though it's only been announced for Japan, and the game save transfer is only from the physical cart to a digital copy of the game, so you'd need a digital copy of the game if you intended on selling the carts.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#8VyersPosted 3/4/2013 8:40:59 PM
Calm down. When did I assume? I don't know and maybe someone knows that read it somewhere which is why I'm asking. Is it bad to ask a question?

I wasn't talking to you?
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Choice YouTube upload: Chulip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQMsqd_sbg
#9LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 8:41:55 PM
As for the update, AFAIK, that will be sometime this month, though it's only been announced for Japan, and the game save transfer is only from the physical cart to a digital copy of the game, so you'd need a digital copy of the game if you intended on selling the carts.

Thanks! Does AFAIK mean as far as I know? I do have a cart & digital version of Mario Kart 7. But New Super Mario Bros. 2 I don't, so that means I have been waiting for nothing since I can't really copy my save file to the 3DS system or to another SD card in case someday, I might buy NSMB2 again. Can anyone else confirm this that I have to have a digital version to copy save files?
---
#10LegendaryHeroReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 8:47:01 PM
Vyers posted...

I wasn't talking to you?

I'm confused, is that supposed to be a question? It's supposed to be a statement.

Truly, this thread warranted such venom. Especially your number four, where you assume that everyone knows what everyone else knows or, in this case, does not know.

The first sentence is about me and you said that the other person has a right to be mean. The second question is about the other person, but I got confused before and thought it was about me.
---