What is your opinion on Super Mario 3D Land?

#1Rupin_SalesmanPosted 3/4/2013 9:16:52 PM
Personally, I didn't like it that much the first time I got the game, but I really do think that the levels in the game were quite fun at times. Sure, it's painfully easy, but I did enjoy it while it lasted.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#2Mariofan15Posted 3/4/2013 9:21:28 PM
Better then a certain other Mario game I wont mention.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:0691-4768-6135
#3Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 9:22:11 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
Better then a certain other Mario game I wont mention.

Bumbumbumbumbum BAH.
---
#4Magikoopa21Posted 3/4/2013 9:29:52 PM
I really loved it a lot, I consider the 3D Mario games to be my favorite series, and I actually enjoyed this game more than Galaxy 1 and 2, but less than 64 and Sunshine. I know many will disagree, but that's just my opinion :). Overall my favorite 3DS game.
#5MarsfordPosted 3/4/2013 9:30:19 PM
Addictingly fun gameplay. Could use a little more content, difficulty, and variety, but it's one of those games I can't stop playing. Love the pace.
---
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc
#6Aarosmashguy27Posted 3/4/2013 9:33:33 PM
Unpopular opinion: I got bored after 2 hours and haven't gone back to it. I simply can't play mario platformers anymore. I don't think it's a bad game however just not for me. I got to a point where I had to collect star coins or something in order to progress. Something that I was unwilling to do.
#7cha_fan1Posted 3/4/2013 9:33:50 PM
Much better than New Super Mario Bros 2 for 3DS, but I still didn't feel particularly wowed by the gameplay. I feel of the recent Mario entries (both 2 and 3-D) the most impressive has been the New Super Mario Bros U, which provides a far more enjoyable and well-paced experience.
---
A musical sentence is a motive that is immediately developed upon then drives towards a PAC, IAC, or HC. The PC was likely unallowed due to counterpoint rules.
#8Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 9:34:27 PM
Aarosmashguy27 posted...
Unpopular opinion: I got bored after 2 hours and haven't gone back to it. I simply can't play mario platformers anymore. I don't think it's a bad game however just not for me. I got to a point where I had to collect star coins or something in order to progress. Something that I was unwilling to do.

If you ever feel like doing so, you should give the game another shot. A lot of the Star Medals are really easy to find, and I don't bother going to the next stage until I get them all.
---
#9Aarosmashguy27Posted 3/4/2013 9:37:34 PM
Yeah I should probably at least beat it so I don't feel like I wasted my money. I've beaten my other 10 games I have so it's only a problem with this.
#10Halladay32Posted 3/4/2013 9:37:50 PM
It's alright. Definitely fun to play, but not overly memorable. Middle of the pack as far as Mario platformers go, I'd say. I'd honestly probably go back and play NSMB2 before 3D Land, crazy as that may sound.
---
"Lesson, lesson...If you see a stranger, follow him."