Anyone taking a break from buying Nintendo DS and 3DS games for awhile?

#1WizardofHothPosted 3/5/2013 6:41:03 AM
I am going to take a break from buying anymore new or old Nintendo DS and 3DS games.

I just bought Tales of the Abyss from Target last night and I still need to buy Pokemon White 1 and Mario and Luigi Brothers in Time

Then I am going to not buy anymore videogames for awhile until October later this year for Pokemon Y.

THe money that I spend on videogames whether its PSP games, Playstation, Gamecube and Nintendo DS games, the money I should be spending on other stuff like food, clothes or even a new air conditioner for the summer.

So there.. I am taking 7 month break from buying videogames.

I hope you guys should do the same. Other things in life are more important than spending money all the time on these new fancy videogames.
#2muffinmasherPosted 3/5/2013 6:56:30 AM
Pssh, gaming is a hobby that I enjoy. People who build model planes for a hobby spend tons of money on those. I choose to spend my money on gaming.
Just because you're loading up on games and taking a hiatus doesn't mean you can tell everyone else to "get a life".

So park that high horse of yours, we'll see you back in October.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#3lunchEATSyouPosted 3/5/2013 7:00:39 AM
muffinmasher posted...

So park that high horse of yours, we'll see you back in October.

Yes, let's just hope his horse doesn't end up getting mislabeled and and sold as beef in Europe

XD
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#4DogscratchPosted 3/5/2013 7:02:00 AM
WizardofHoth posted...
*snip*

I hope you guys should do the same. Other things in life are more important than spending money all the time on these new fancy videogames.

Lolwut?

Feel free to do whatever you want, but I am curious what your motivation for implying the rest of the board should do with their spare time and money.

The different circumstances and situations of everyone on these boards allows for a wide range of habits/cash flow/time/etc..
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding