Samurai Warrior Chronicles

#1Darkstorm16Posted 3/5/2013 8:39:12 AM
How is that game? I absolutely loved Dynasty Warriors 7 on the PS3 when I was playing it with my friend on his PS3. It felt like an intense Hack 'n Slash which I love and I look at this and it looked like it. How long is this game? Is there anything you collect? Is it worth it?

Also side note, just out of curiosity, I cleared a shelf off in my closet -_-; ....is it weird to shelf games in a closet where barely light reaches it and no one sees them but me?
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#2laxnd23Posted 3/5/2013 8:44:54 AM
It was good. I'm actually regretting trading it in now :(. Hopefully it gets put on the eshop
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
#3Neo1661Posted 3/5/2013 8:46:23 AM
I'm interested in this as well! Haven't played any of the previous games but want this one for some reason. I've read it's a seriously long game (60 hoursish to do everything) but don't know if any truth in that. I'm guessing no!
---
http://i.imgur.com/bKCUN.gif
#4Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:48:10 AM
Neo1661 posted...
I'm interested in this as well! Haven't played any of the previous games but want this one for some reason. I've read it's a seriously long game (60 hoursish to do everything) but don't know if any truth in that. I'm guessing no!

No its not worth it or no on my second question lol
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#5Deimos259Posted 3/5/2013 8:50:05 AM
It was alright
---
http://i.imgur.com/CI7Sl2Z.jpg
#6lunchEATSyouPosted 3/5/2013 9:00:21 AM
It's bettter to compare Samurai Warriors Chronicles with a Samurai Warriors game. Samurai Warriors actually tend to have actual difficulty. (not too much, but still)

SWC has you control a team of 3 who are all on the field at once. You can switch from warrior to warrior, and can assign them to go to certain areas on the map and attack enemy officers.

+ alot of content available
- the amount of enemies on screen isn't what you're used to

It's a good buy IMO
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#7Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 9:17:46 AM
So...also on my other question...it would be weird to have the games lined up in a closet? O.o
---
#8TransdudePosted 3/5/2013 9:38:57 AM
Neo1661 posted...

That is true about the game. When playing through the game, you often times have to replay missions to level up your character , but because of the vast amount of missions, there is very little that can make you bored.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#9nonexistingheroPosted 3/5/2013 9:59:34 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
It's bettter to compare Samurai Warriors Chronicles with a Samurai Warriors game. Samurai Warriors actually tend to have actual difficulty. (not too much, but still)

SWC has you control a team of 3 who are all on the field at once. You can switch from warrior to warrior, and can assign them to go to certain areas on the map and attack enemy officers.

+ alot of content available
- the amount of enemies on screen isn't what you're used to

It's a good buy IMO

Team of 4, actually. And the on-the-fly switching and 'giving commands' features do change up the gameplay quite a bit, compared to other Samurai Warriors titles. Anyhow, loved the game. Story mode takes roughly 12-15 hours the first time through (on easy). After that there's still a few harder difficulties. It's possible to get through on normal immediately, but it'll get very challenging rather quickly. I think it's best to first go through on easy, then on normal when you have better weapons and higher levels.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#10lambchipsPosted 3/5/2013 10:24:46 AM(edited)
it was a great timesink game back at launch... right now you're better off with other timesink games (kid icarus, theatrhythm final fantasy, resident evil mercs or revelations, pokemon rumble)

that said its still a solid game but i havent played it since i got some of these later timesink games...
that said i was more than satisfied when i quit the game
^ i had a pretty godly weapon at the end, it had 5 great perks all capped at 99 and one at 96... sometimes when i feel bored i pop in the game and stomp everyone
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green