Why did you buy your 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why did you buy your 3DS?

User Info: Pro_Tactician

4 years ago#91
Fire Emblem Awakening and Etrian Odyssey 4. Might go get some Harvest Moon games too.

User Info: Juhanor

4 years ago#92
First new handheld since GBA - though I also got a Micro earlier that year - and cause I wanted to play Snake Eater 3D after I played the HD Collection.

Haven't bought Snake Eater 3D yet - might before GZ just for kicks - but I did play Ocarina of Time for the first time ever, and I'm slowly collecting old DS carts to experience that generation, as well.

Looking forward to Project X Zone (X and Zero!) and PMD; 2013'll be a kick ass year.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

4 years ago#93
I bought my 3DS for the 3D gimmick, Sonic games, Zelda games, and Pokémon games. And other games and things.
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!

User Info: Minamo

4 years ago#94
Mega Man Legends 3

User Info: DCarnage

4 years ago#95
Needed a replacement for my NDSlite. It was money well spent.

User Info: sondast

4 years ago#96
Just bought one today. I got one because it came with a store gift card, I can take advantage of the free game promo when Luigi's Mansion is released, and the back light on my original launch DS is nothing compared to the newer versions.

User Info: resdan

4 years ago#97
Because of KH3D, price drop and I couldn't take my ps3 with me where I'm studying now. Good decision overall, I definitely like FE:A and I'm waiting for PXZ
PSN: resdan

User Info: uberownage666

4 years ago#98
fire emblem awakening, pokemon, and most likely others when i have more time after my backlog dies down

User Info: wkad

4 years ago#99
Kingdom Hearts 3D, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7, VLR, and many more. I predicted the 3DS would have great games and was I right, in my opinion.
3DS FC 0516-7559-3835 PM me if add :D
http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/greatest-nintendo-3ds-games.asp Vote Now For Your Favorite 3DS game!

User Info: SephirothYuyX

4 years ago#100
Zelda bundle.
I Am, Who I Am.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why did you buy your 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived