How do you play your DS games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How do you play your DS games?
2 years ago#1
How do you play your DS games? - Results (63 votes)
On my 3ds....I sold or my DS is broken
30.16% (19 votes)
On my 3ds....I use my DS for something else
36.51% (23 votes)
On my DS/DSLite/DSi/DSiXL because it's the original system
33.33% (21 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I see so many people abandoned their DS to play their DS games on the 3DS. I mean I see why sometimes but sometimes I just love to play my DSlite. Plus on my DSlite it gets attention with all my gba games ^-^.
---
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
2 years ago#2
On my 3DS. I never owned a DS.
---
PSN: toadieman
2 years ago#3
I use my DSi XL to play DS games, it has a huge screen, decent battery life and strong sound, so for me it's easily the best choice.
2 years ago#4
I sold my DSiXL to help get my 3DS XL KNOWING full well that I would lose most of my access to my DS Games... But I recently saw how much of a mistake that was and bought another DSiXL so I could avoid being silly again.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: Fire Emblem: Awakening
"I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you." ~ XImperialDragon
2 years ago#5
no option for i use both?
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
2 years ago#6
On my 3DS, my DS was stolen :(
---
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 604K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
2 years ago#7
DS so i can use action replay
---
"As much as I hate getting involved, I hate owing someone a favor even more"-Seto Kaiba
PSN/XBL- Setobakura
2 years ago#8
DS Lite baby!
---
Best tomahawk video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-VjIlADpo
2 years ago#9
I find it hilarious that all three options have 9 votes each so it looks like 999.....yeah anyway I play on DS Lite.
2 years ago#10
Except for Super Mario 64 DS (which I feel to play on a 3DS comfortable) , I play all of my DS games on my DSlite and selected ones on my DSi. 3DS is mainly used for playing 3DS and Ambassador games.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How do you play your DS games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived