For rpgs, do I want this or the vita?

#51wisemiddsPosted 3/8/2013 6:26:21 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
wisemidds posted...
Definitely get the Vita, P4G, D3 plus loads more PSP games that stand up. I'm sure the drones will tell you to get 3DS though

Actually, not all PSP RPG's are available on Vita. The Vita can't play UMD's and Vita's PSN does not have all PSP games, it's not as great as the liar above me says it is.

Where did I say you could play ALL PSP games?
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds
#52Xtreme-VoidPosted 3/8/2013 6:49:03 AM(edited)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/65597179

see this list

5 games get me convinced by drones to bought the damn thing.
Hope it is worth it, as a lot of the list drones show me are children games.

My suggestion is get a VITA if you plan to buy PS4, then if you still have fund get this crap too.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#53lunchEATSyouPosted 3/8/2013 7:05:21 AM
wisemidds posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
wisemidds posted...
Definitely get the Vita, P4G, D3 plus loads more PSP games that stand up. I'm sure the drones will tell you to get 3DS though

Actually, not all PSP RPG's are available on Vita. The Vita can't play UMD's and Vita's PSN does not have all PSP games, it's not as great as the liar above me says it is.

You are smart enought to know that not all PSP games are available, yet that didn't stop you from implying that they were.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#54OmegaDL50Posted 3/8/2013 7:05:40 AM
Hard to take you seriously when any game that has any sort of colorful appearance you simply write it off as being "childish"

The irony here is it's typically immature to write things off based on mere appearances. Perhaps I you should pick up a monochrome TV set. Since something having a wide range of color seems to be issue for you.
---
A fan is confident in the game they prefer being able to stand on its own merits.
A fanatic attacks the opposing game showing insecurity in the game they like.
#55wisemiddsPosted 3/9/2013 1:19:02 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
wisemidds posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
wisemidds posted...

You are smart enought to know that not all PSP games are available, yet that didn't stop you from implying that they were.

I stated that there are loads of PSP RPG's available on PSN and there are, nowhere did I say or imply that you could play them all! But, whatever makes you feel better dude.
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds
#56Nophoria88Posted 3/9/2013 1:28:12 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...

see this list

My suggestion is get a VITA if you plan to buy PS4, then if you still have fund get this crap too.

What is wrong with you? Wake up and make your own decisions if you don't like lists people make up for you, holy ****. You won't like the 3DS, why bother getting it.
#57Xtreme-VoidPosted 3/9/2013 5:46:24 AM
Nophoria88 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...

see this list

What is wrong with you? Wake up and make your own decisions if you don't like lists people make up for you, holy ****. You won't like the 3DS, why bother getting it.

Well it got RPG...
Its maybe reasonable enough, if only a lot of those RPG were more serious like Fire Emblem.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#58nouseravailablePosted 3/9/2013 9:17:49 AM
Soul Hackers is everything a kid wants.
---
NP: Walking Dead, Fire Emblem 3DS and P4Arena
#59DynamicJumpIuffPosted 3/9/2013 9:37:53 AM
Its maybe reasonable enough, if only a lot of those RPG were more serious like Fire Emblem.

Etrian Odyssey is arguably just as serious.

Don't let the art fool you.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#60BatmanVonDoomPosted 3/9/2013 9:50:57 AM
johnnybazookabo posted...
3ds-

devil survivor overclocked
devil survivor 2
Soul hackers
Shin megami tensei 4
Tales of the abyss
Etrian odyssey 4
Paper mario
Crimson shroud
Fire emblem
Project x zone
Bravely default
Luigi and mario
Dragon quest
Monster hunter (why not?)
Zelda (action)

Vita

Persona 4
Ragnarock odyssey (why not?)
Disgaea 3
Soul sacrifice (action)

For Vita i'd like to add:

New Little King's Story
FFX HD
Tales of Hearts R
Ys Memories of Celceta
Muramasa Rebirth
Dragon's Crown
---
http://i.imgur.com/GC6An.jpg
"I'm not even remotely willing to talk about the other 50%, Because I AM NOT A ROBOT" ~ Lunar Cobain 2004