Great Game! Must Buy If You Have A 3DS!

#21VyersPosted 3/5/2013 4:42:34 PM
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
zalmute posted...
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
mmpepsi posted...
It's a lot of fun and a great entry into the series even though it's on a handheld until the game that came before it.

Of course I'm talking about Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate.

Yes IGN gave it a bad score. Ignore it. If you look at Metacritic their score is on the extreme end.

It's the new must have game on 3DS!

I'll be honest with you. The game IS good, but suffers from the same fanbase obsession as Resident Evil and Devil May Cry.

So you would be ok if you wanted a garden fresh salad and got Mc Donalds instead?

That's completely besides the point. Castlevania has never been explicitly stated by IGA or any Konami member to be 'like this' or 'like that'. Castlevania is just a name which collects everything that is supposed to be 'Castlevania'.
To reference your poor compairson, people want food but aren't satisfied with the stuff on the plate if it isn't their favourite meal. It all boils down to personal preference.

And LoS wasn't supposed to be Castlevania. Completely changing what CV is should raise an eyebrow
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Choice YouTube upload: Chulip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQMsqd_sbg
#22LottoStudPosted 3/5/2013 5:01:04 PM
No thanks there are to many quality 3ds games coming in the next few months. I would prefer to not dirty my activity log on bad games.
---
Two shots of whatever
#23confettistormPosted 3/5/2013 5:33:58 PM
I'd rather buy Fire Emblem and all its DLC.
#24warlord3Posted 3/5/2013 5:48:12 PM
Castlevania is indeed a must have. The demo unfortunately didn't do it justice.
---
Think of Clevos as being what Mac owners think they have. - Exiled_Overseer
#25DynamicJumpIuffPosted 3/5/2013 6:31:26 PM(edited)
I loved the ending of LoS as well as Patrick Stewart but everything else was bland and boring. The gameplay, the music... Just... I dunno.

I gave the MoF demo a shot and it was more of the same (except for the two things I liked about LoS) for me.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma