Club N really needs to bring the 18 game card cases back.

#1HugstablePosted 3/5/2013 3:12:36 PM
I had bought 2 of them during late spring/early summer when they came up around for 250 points, and since moving into my new house I've lost the one I never had a chance to fill up before. Now I'm trying to figure out where to put the newest games I've purchased without keeping them in the OG boxes. US Club Nintendo really needs to bring those back, because I'm pretty sure they make a killing on peoples points with those cases. Heck if anyone has one I'm willing to give my Golden Nunchuk for it!
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/huggerbearr
PSN: Hugstable
#2Dark_Link604Posted 3/5/2013 3:17:57 PM
The last two releases came in May and December 2012 so I wouldn't be too surprised if they released it again around June/July.
---
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros. U, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Tales of the Abyss
#3Gandalf the IstariPosted 3/5/2013 6:43:31 PM
I'd love one. I have a case that cost 4$ but it's not my favorite thing in the world.
#4d0wnerPosted 3/5/2013 7:43:30 PM
Yeah I intended to pick this up.. now they're gone. I'd grab a few for sure if they returned.
---
shoot the core.
#5Carbuncle009Posted 3/5/2013 7:45:50 PM
*waves own 18 Game Card Case mockingly in front of TC*
I even put the inside cover of KH3D in it. ^ ^
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#6chocolatethund4Posted 3/5/2013 7:48:27 PM
I think it's cool that nintendo does those limited promotions and it sucks that they are taken down most of the time, especially if you miss them. But being realistic those promotions probably aren't near the top priorities nintendo has to do, but I wouldn't say it's the last we've seen of them. We should be thankful nintendo really nice to give us a fan service like that unlike other companies.

Trust me, I bet it will come back just gotta be patient thats all.
---
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC: 1332 - 8303 - 7699 Steam: chocolatethundr5
#7nintendoggerPosted 3/5/2013 8:06:21 PM
Agreed, it's my favorite thing from CN.
---
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning and Paper Mario:Sticker Star
#8PaladinAlikPosted 3/5/2013 8:12:54 PM
Think theres a snowball's chance in hell of the gold nunchuk coming back now that I finally have the coins for it?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#9psycho_slicerPosted 3/5/2013 8:16:21 PM
Yeah, i got two of those cases and 3 reversible pouches.
#10yabPosted 3/5/2013 8:29:46 PM
The gold nunchuk got reissued before too, so they could bring it back again.
---