I wish they would update folders again.

#31ShadyBrad1984Posted 3/6/2013 12:14:45 AM
I agree with Vyers, it would be nice to see Nintendo stop being so archaic.

Seriously, 1 letter and a folder can't be inside another folder, get with the times Nintendo.

Poor Razieru getting hauled through the coals again, he just gets to some G'FAQers doesn't he?
---
3DSXL FC 2020-0186-5321 XBOXGT- Ozzy Butcher
Playing: Sonic&All-StarsRacing, SMT:DS2 and Etrian Odyssey 3. Getting Castlevania, MH3U and Luigi's Mansion2
#32rahxephon122Posted 3/6/2013 12:28:37 AM
Razieru posted...
Baha05 posted...
What's so BS about them exactly? No matter what they are simply just folders. I'm pretty sure people who have PCs do have some organizational skills when making folders. Is it really that hard for you to comprehend? Organization?

Ah, what pathetic fanboyism.

I guess it is, your head must really hurt when you see any kind of folder.

I bet that arse of yours bleeds out crimson justice every time someone talks about your precious Nintendo's blemishes, tender one.

I'm sorry. Is that really your counter-argument? You just redundantly stated the same thing twice. What's worse is that it wasn't even related to the subject at hand nor was it even a decent, well-thought-out argument. And it's nothing more than a generic, yawn-inspiring, personal jab you see a million times per topic. SMH

On topic, I only use folders for the waste I don't want on screen. Otherwise I like to view everything at once.
Also, I use Greek letters so it's kinda like a picture.
The folder system isn't great and could easily be improved, but it gets the job done well enough.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#33RazieruPosted 3/6/2013 2:04:36 AM(edited)
ShadyBrad1984 posted...
I agree with Vyers, it would be nice to see Nintendo stop being so archaic.

Yeah, though I think I braved the lime light and made a more aggressive response saying the same thing.

Seriously, 1 letter and a folder can't be inside another folder, get with the times Nintendo.

Yeah, that was the general point I attempted to make here. Of course we see where THAT went yet again....

Poor Razieru getting hauled through the coals again, he just gets to some G'FAQers doesn't he?

Some? I count THREE pages worth SO FAR. What can I say? Who knew one guy's posting powers and views were so powerful. Nevertheless, it's nice to see I'm such a "crowd favorite" once again.

rahxephon122 posted...
I'm sorry. Is that really your counter-argument? You just redundantly stated the same thing twice. What's worse is that it wasn't even related to the subject at hand nor was it even a decent, well-thought-out argument.

Aw Rah Rah, you think this, yet another stagnant "may ass hurts because of you, Razieru" banter was well thought out, let alone decent? Come now, you're attempting this "creativity" speech; yet you're doing nothing more than sampling other arse hurt posters posts here.

And it's nothing more than a generic, yawn-inspiring, personal jab you see a million times per topic. SMH

What do you think this is, Rah Rah? I fail to see the clear skies in this messy forecast of a post of yours. *yawn*

On topic, I only use folders for the waste I don't want on screen. Otherwise I like to view everything at once.

Way to restate the point that was essentially made ages back. Yet you're whining to me about redundancy....
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#34RazieruPosted 3/6/2013 2:02:11 AM
CrimsonRoyal posted...
Razieru's level:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/370/705/37c.gif

^ This is SO sig worthy.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#35ShadyBrad1984Posted 3/6/2013 2:06:37 AM
Razieru posted...
CrimsonRoyal posted...
Razieru's level:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/370/705/37c.gif

^ This is SO sig worthy.

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!

Vegeta = Awesome
---
3DSXL FC 2020-0186-5321 XBOXGT- Ozzy Butcher
Playing: Sonic&All-StarsRacing, SMT:DS2 and Etrian Odyssey 3. Getting Castlevania, MH3U and Luigi's Mansion2
#36RazieruPosted 3/6/2013 2:08:58 AM
^ Yes! And so am I....evidently.
---
#37Zero_ManiacPosted 3/6/2013 5:41:29 AM
Starwars4J posted...
Zero_Maniac posted...
Obvious troll is obvious.

Do you even know what that word means? I made a simple, valid comment and you decided to whine about it. And yet I'm the troll to respond. Yup, makes total sense.

Considering you're essentially telling me to "cry harder", yes, that does make you a troll. Your comment was blatantly trying to piss off Vita fans, which is why I called you a troll. Seems perfectly legitimate and reasonable to me.
---
PSN: Zero_Maniac623
#38StephenYap3Posted 3/6/2013 12:30:33 PM
I'm in it for the pictures, but before Nintendo makes the update...

Make the Nintendo 3DS Camera picture gallery sortable. I took a bunch of pictures and I can hardly find what I want through that mess I made :(
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...