Play Coin limit

#11mantezPosted 3/6/2013 12:56:30 AM(edited)
There isn't even that many games that use play coins.
---
The ship is safer in the harbour, but it is not meant for that.
#1290sRetroGamingPosted 3/6/2013 12:57:24 AM
mantez posted...
There isn't even that many games that use play coins.

That's not the point..
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#13KurizakaPosted 3/6/2013 1:24:30 AM
They should change it. Having a limit on play coins(and having it set to 10 coins a day, at that) is pretty dumb.
#14mantezPosted 3/6/2013 1:56:12 AM
If they did lift the limit, people just complain that there is nothing to spend them on.
---
The ship is safer in the harbour, but it is not meant for that.
#15KurizakaPosted 3/6/2013 2:00:28 AM
mantez posted...
If they did lift the limit, people just complain that there is nothing to spend them on.

Eh, more games will come out that use them. Of course people will complain no matter what, but there was really no need to put such a cap on it.
#16RazieruPosted 3/6/2013 2:15:47 AM
There is never a reason for such stupidity, TC; then again, we're talking about Nintendo here. They are known for archaic semantics, dire limits, and other foolishness that has no rhyme or reasoning to it other than the soggy excuses their own Nintendream Team makes up.

It's not like the rewards in Club Nintendo (aside from one or two things maybe) will ever be worth a damn thing; well, outside of GameFAQS anyway. I bet if you took the time and shot them an email about it, they wouldn't even be able to give you a sensible answer either.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#17SquirrelettePosted 3/6/2013 6:34:54 AM
It's funny that someone posted this today. I took mine out with me for the first time in ages yesterday and ended up with twenty coins. I'm positive that I didn't have any coins when I started. What happened to the ten coin limit? Did they raise it? I had something like 4,800+ steps, BTW.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#18Baha05Posted 3/6/2013 7:06:35 AM
Razieru posted...
There is never a reason for such stupidity, TC; then again, we're talking about Nintendo here. They are known for archaic semantics, dire limits, and other foolishness that has no rhyme or reasoning to it other than the soggy excuses their own Nintendream Team makes up.

It's not like the rewards in Club Nintendo (aside from one or two things maybe) will ever be worth a damn thing; well, outside of GameFAQS anyway. I bet if you took the time and shot them an email about it, they wouldn't even be able to give you a sensible answer either.

Well this proves Raz doesn't know the difference betweeen Play Coins and Club Nintendo Coins.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#19-Zeke-Posted 3/6/2013 2:48:54 PM
Baha05 posted...
Razieru posted...

Well this proves Raz doesn't know the difference betweeen Play Coins and Club Nintendo Coins.

lol
---
"Official Toy Scraggy of the Pokemon Rumble U board"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#20Dark_Link92Posted 3/6/2013 2:57:02 PM
I walk on average 5000 steps a day, five days a week. I could blitz my way through StreetPass Quest and even most of Puzzle Swap in a couple of weeks, as well as get all the Uprising idols. Instead,a ll of those things took me a lot of time, and it was more fun.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!