Play Coin limit

#21serenade_betaPosted 3/6/2013 2:57:28 PM
Baha05 posted...
Razieru posted...
There is never a reason for such stupidity, TC; then again, we're talking about Nintendo here. They are known for archaic semantics, dire limits, and other foolishness that has no rhyme or reasoning to it other than the soggy excuses their own Nintendream Team makes up.

It's not like the rewards in Club Nintendo (aside from one or two things maybe) will ever be worth a damn thing; well, outside of GameFAQS anyway. I bet if you took the time and shot them an email about it, they wouldn't even be able to give you a sensible answer either.

Well this proves Raz doesn't know the difference betweeen Play Coins and Club Nintendo Coins.

lol indeed
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#22SPDShadowRangerPosted 3/6/2013 2:57:28 PM
Vorzakh222 posted...
I mean, I'd actually go out for a walk more often if I didn't have this limit!

Wow, just wow.

90sRetroGaming posted...
Not surprised one bit by people here defending the limit. 10 a day is a joke..

So is getting angry and upset over virtual coins.
#23ssjlinkxPosted 3/6/2013 3:03:05 PM
Dark_Link92 posted...
I walk on average 5000 steps a day, five days a week. I could blitz my way through StreetPass Quest and even most of Puzzle Swap in a couple of weeks, as well as get all the Uprising idols. Instead,a ll of those things took me a lot of time, and it was more fun.

This. I'm moving back and forth a lot at my job so I get 4-7000 steps from a simple 5 or 6 hour shift. If there no limits I'd have achieved just about everything within a month's time.
---
3DS FC: 2234-7659-6680
Don't feel like playing your games? Watch me play instead! http://www.youtube.com/user/jargus0
#24FieldTornOutlawPosted 3/6/2013 3:04:23 PM
I don't mind the limit, but I would like the ability to buy a whole new puzzle panel for say 50 or 100 coins...
---
3DS FC: 1306-5162-1328
#2590sRetroGamingPosted 3/6/2013 3:31:35 PM
SPDShadowRanger posted...
Vorzakh222 posted...
I mean, I'd actually go out for a walk more often if I didn't have this limit!

Wow, just wow.

90sRetroGaming posted...
Not surprised one bit by people here defending the limit. 10 a day is a joke..

So is getting angry and upset over virtual coins.

To be used on alot of games, duh. 10 a day isn't enough. i have multiple games that use them. i can't do certain things in-game the way i want to thanks to the ridiculous small cap we have now. but of course i doubt you'd understand that.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#26Baha05Posted 3/6/2013 3:33:20 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
To be used on alot of games, duh. 10 a day isn't enough. i have multiple games that use them. i can't do certain things in-game the way i want to thanks to the ridiculous small cap we have now. but of course i doubt you'd understand that.

Then build up on them? Besides most games don't really seem to utilize it that well.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#27darkblade1112Posted 3/6/2013 3:38:33 PM
I'm fine with the 10 coins a day rule, but I think it should take more than 1000 steps to get 10 coins. If the whole point is to encourage people to walk around and get exercise, 1000 steps is a joke--you could reach that just by going grocery shopping. Plus, its easier to abuse the way it is since it doesn't take that long for people to just shake and change calendar. If it was like 500 steps per coin people probably wouldn't waste their time shaking and they'd do it legitimately.
#2890sRetroGamingPosted 3/6/2013 3:38:52 PM
Baha05 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

Then build up on them? Besides most games don't really seem to utilize it that well.

I do.. and use all of them. trust me. i use them well. as much as i walk i can get inbetween 60-80 coins a day. it's pretty insulting to see yourself walk this much only to recieve 10 a day. it's laughable.
---
#29Baha05Posted 3/6/2013 3:41:07 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
I do.. and use all of them. trust me. i use them well. as much as i walk i can get inbetween 60-80 coins a day. it's pretty insulting to see yourself walk this much only to recieve 10 a day. it's laughable.

Whatever you say then, just curious but what games outside Mii Plaza are you even using the coins on.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3090sRetroGamingPosted 3/6/2013 3:51:57 PM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

Whatever you say then, just curious but what games outside Mii Plaza are you even using the coins on.

Sonic Generations, Resident Evil Revelations and a couple more i can't think of at the moment . yes, i use alot of them inside Streetpass Mii Plaza for puzzles and Find Mii since (besides Gamestop and Target demo units) Streetpasses are hard to come by where i live. it's not like i live in Japan, NYC or Disney World where i could get them "just like that" with the snap of my fingers. i'm lucky everytime i get one from an actual person.
---