Thinking of Buying a 3DS, Have some questions

#11colt85Posted 3/6/2013 9:20:15 AM
hawkeye2188 posted...
PenguinKoala posted...
KittyPuppy posted...
The 3DS is actually shaping up to be THE system to have for Japanese games. If you're looking for a break from the big Hollywood style "console" experience that everyone is trying so hard to assimilate then seriously get a 3DS.

Thanks, I'll probably pick one up this weekend.

Which one should I get? I really want to play a lot of DS games since I haven't had a gameboy since gameboy advanced.

Your mind is like Play-Doh.

And this is why you can't take a person who can't even make a simple google search before buying a gaming system serious.
---
http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
You know the user is a troll, you know the topic is just to provoke people, and yet you still post on it...
#12PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:26:09 AM
colt85 posted...
hawkeye2188 posted...
PenguinKoala posted...
KittyPuppy posted...
The 3DS is actually shaping up to be THE system to have for Japanese games. If you're looking for a break from the big Hollywood style "console" experience that everyone is trying so hard to assimilate then seriously get a 3DS.

Which one should I get? I really want to play a lot of DS games since I haven't had a gameboy since gameboy advanced.

And this is why you can't take a person who can't even make a simple google search before buying a gaming system serious.

I will, but is it so wrong to ask a question on a gaming forum?

Are you guys talking about such important things that you can't answer a simple question?

How old are you?

Are you a virgin?

Do you even lift?

How ugly are you?
#13colt85Posted 3/6/2013 9:29:30 AM
PenguinKoala posted...
colt85 posted...
hawkeye2188 posted...
PenguinKoala posted...
KittyPuppy posted...

Are you guys talking about such important things that you can't answer a simple question?

How old are you?

Are you a virgin?

Do you even lift?

How ugly are you?

This is the wrong forum to ask for that information, a simple google search will point you in the right direction as well *coughdesperateneedtosocializecough*
---
http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
You know the user is a troll, you know the topic is just to provoke people, and yet you still post on it...
#14RJP_XPosted 3/6/2013 12:13:40 PM
I think GBA games were just for the Ambassador program, they might eventually add them but haven't yet. Some GB and I think NES games can be played.
---
"That's pimpish, pass the Mack 10 to my apprentice
While I get a pen and pad to print this" -Roc Marciano
#15hawkeye2188Posted 3/6/2013 12:20:21 PM
PenguinKoala posted...
colt85 posted...
hawkeye2188 posted...
PenguinKoala posted...
KittyPuppy posted...

How old are you?

Are you a virgin?

Do you even lift?

How ugly are you?

My issue isn't that you didn't Google search or search these forums, its that you said you "weren't purchasing thanks bye" and your very next post is "I'm going to buy one this week." You need to make your own decisions and not let others influence you so easily.

I'll answer for you though, 24/no/no/not because I have a wife and kid.
---
GT: hawkeye2188
#16crazyray47Posted 3/6/2013 12:24:44 PM
PenguinKoala posted...
I'm also interested in Online games possibly like Hack n Slash types.

PC Gaming