When do you think Nintendo will get around to putting GBA games on the VC?

#11PyjamaHeroPosted 3/6/2013 7:09:10 PM
Nintendo makes stupid decisions a lot of the time.

With four swords anniversary I think it was great that they made it free. But why in the world wouldn't you put it up for sale after the celebration was over so that other people can play it? The game is finished and I can tell you that my wife and three of our friends would like to buy so that we can play but Nintendo won't let us.
---
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
#12SMASHKING84Posted 3/6/2013 7:16:35 PM
PyjamaHero posted...
Nintendo makes stupid decisions a lot of the time.

With four swords anniversary I think it was great that they made it free. But why in the world wouldn't you put it up for sale after the celebration was over so that other people can play it? The game is finished and I can tell you that my wife and three of our friends would like to buy so that we can play but Nintendo won't let us.

trust me fs's single player is horrible.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
#13TheAlanEdgeHeadPosted 3/7/2013 1:42:49 AM
Whenever GBA games go up for Wii U, I'd expect it for 3DS around then.
---
My Gaming Collection
http://backloggery.com/alanedgehead
#14SoeroahPosted 3/7/2013 2:06:13 AM
PsychoWolfX posted...
What I have never understood is why they didn't just put the Ambassador games up on the VC after the event. They already had the games, why not make a mountain of cash on them?

They said they wouldn't when they announced the Ambassador program.

It'll be interesting to see what happens. Do they go back on their statement for the obvious cash they'd make, or do they maintain goodwill to a large-but-still-a-minority faction of 3DS users by not changing their minds?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#15rizsparkyPosted 3/7/2013 2:54:54 AM
Soeroah posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
What I have never understood is why they didn't just put the Ambassador games up on the VC after the event. They already had the games, why not make a mountain of cash on them?

It'll be interesting to see what happens. Do they go back on their statement for the obvious cash they'd make, or do they maintain goodwill to a large-but-still-a-minority faction of 3DS users by not changing their minds?

Goodwill? It's not like we are asking for the games to be free.. we want to buy them! I love the selection and prices on the PSN store, I can buy my favourite PS1 games for 3.99 and the transaction is forever connected to my account, the eshop is extremely overpriced and console-bound, ridiculous.
---
PSN: Rizsparky
3DS FC: 4597-0164-7987
#16SoeroahPosted 3/7/2013 3:13:48 AM
rizsparky posted...
Soeroah posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...

Goodwill? It's not like we are asking for the games to be free.. we want to buy them! I love the selection and prices on the PSN store, I can buy my favourite PS1 games for 3.99 and the transaction is forever connected to my account, the eshop is extremely overpriced and console-bound, ridiculous.

Goodwill as in keeping their 'promises', not giving away free games.

Personally I'd be fine if they made the Ambassador titles available for everyone, though I shudder to think of the fallout the entitled people will cause when Nintendo 'backtracks'.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#17RocketZXbluePosted 3/7/2013 3:53:19 AM
GBA games that I think should be on VC:
advance guardian heroes, Gunstar super heroes. krazy racers, f-zero GP legend 2, the kirby GBA games, Megaman Zero collection, Golden Sun 1 and 2, metroid fusion/zero mission, mario advance games, sonic advance 2, Riviera
and lastly, BRING BACK FOUR SWORDS ANNIVERSARY!!
---
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME (Swapnote, MK7, Code of Princess, Kid Icarus)
PSN: RocketZXblue Steam: RocketZX
#18Gandalf the IstariPosted 3/7/2013 7:43:55 AM
I wonder how much Nintendo loses every day to people willing to pirate since they won't put the stuff on the shop.