Rune Factory 4

#11SMASHKING84Posted 3/6/2013 8:45:06 PM
Mega_Rat posted...
It's releasing in July?

Damn it, gonna be in Mexico. =/

technically you could still buy as ntsc includes mexico. though it'd likely be in spanish
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
#12chocolatethund4Posted 3/6/2013 8:49:28 PM
I'm considering this game, as I like rpgs and like harvest moon.

While theres a topic on this, can anyone tell me if this game will have multiplayer? Local is enough for me and my friends. I have a strong feeling though the answer will be no.. But I just need some confirmation on it.
---
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC: 1332 - 8303 - 7699 Steam: chocolatethundr5
#13Mega_RatPosted 3/6/2013 8:50:31 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
It's releasing in July?

technically you could still buy as ntsc includes mexico. though it'd likely be in spanish

And ultra inflated price.

I'm usually in my momssmall town though, so no real game stores nearby. Doubt they'd get RF4 anyways. xD
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#14dankmanaPosted 3/6/2013 10:08:13 PM
best RPG? No.

Best farm sim with some stat and gear "meat"? Definitely.
#15GhetsisPosted 3/6/2013 10:09:49 PM
It got a release date? Awesome.

I thought most of the RFs were trash, but RF3 is probably my favorite DS game.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#16SMASHKING84Posted 3/6/2013 10:17:07 PM
Ghetsis posted...

that's because rf 1&2 might as well been betas for rf 3 the wii game and tides of destiny well i don't what to say about they except at least the music is still good?
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
#17AkaneJonesPosted 3/7/2013 12:05:29 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Ghetsis posted...

that's because rf 1&2 might as well been betas for rf 3 the wii game and tides of destiny well i don't what to say about they except at least the music is still good?

If it wasn't for the Runey System monopolizing your time Rune Factory Frontier is on par with Rune Factory 3. Both it and 2 were made at the same time. It's the elements of RFF that carried back to RF3 that helped fix what RF2 broke. I assume they realized the ToD gimmick changes didn't work so RF4 is back to the same but with M/F character select.

Either way Rune Factory is and Action/Adventure RPG, built on Harvest Moon Farm Sim style. The Harvest Moon Farm Sim style is a simplified RPG with Date Sim elements in the first place. It's what happens if you ditched random battles, and battle system system all together. Best comparison is is Lufia, but that's because they are both made by Neverland.
#18warlord3Posted 3/7/2013 1:44:10 AM
Mega_Rat posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
It's releasing in July?

And ultra inflated price.

I'm usually in my momssmall town though, so no real game stores nearby. Doubt they'd get RF4 anyways. xD

eshop.
---
Think of Clevos as being what Mac owners think they have. - Exiled_Overseer
#19FefnirOmega13Posted 3/7/2013 2:26:44 AM
It had better come over to EU soon...

:(

I've been hyped for this since day 1, and seeing everything else that I'd hyped (PMD Magnagate, MK7, Generations) fall short of expectations I'm hoping this game will please me, which isn't hard.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#20BatenKait0sPosted 3/7/2013 2:59:19 AM
3 is my 2nd favorite game on the DS. So pumped!
---
Currently playing:
Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS); Final Fantasy IX (PSP); Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (PS)