Some intresting about Zelda.

#31LLL_DeadlyPosted 3/7/2013 1:22:02 AM
Oh come on, guys. You can't just dis-credit OoT and say it's horrible. It didn't age well, but the genius dungeon design still stands to this day. Forest Temple, anyone?
#32LLL_DeadlyPosted 3/7/2013 1:24:29 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
People like exploration? blasphemy!
they must be trolls.
oh and ww's art style is the only reason anyone likes it.

You forget the godly soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB6wEv1daJ4

The deep story that's accompanied by what is arguably the greatest video game ending of all time, the ambient dungeons and the incredibly fluid gameplay.
#33darkness1018Posted 3/7/2013 1:32:49 AM(edited)
MrAntike184 posted...
- A couple years ago, Ocarina of Time was called the best Zelda game, but since OoT3D got released, all ive noticed anybody say about it are terrible things.

- Majora's Mask used to be considered the worst Zelda, but since the possibility of MM3D or MMHD, its only gotten love.

- Wind Waker use to be considered the Best Zelda game by many, but since WWHD was confirmed, it has gotten a lot of hate.

On topic about 3DS:

What games do you guys have? i have:

Ocarina of Time 3D
Mario Kart 7
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D
Resident Evil Revelations
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Nintendogs + Cats

Well, for me i still love OoT and still find it my fav Zelda ever. I own it for N64, GC and 3DS. I never really liked MM, never even bothered to finish it. Windwaker i like but its not near my top Zelda games. As for what i have for 3DS, i own these games, all physical:

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Adventure Time
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Tales of the Abyss
SMT: Devil Survivor: Soul Hackers
Samurai Warriors Chronicles
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Naruto Powerful Shipudden
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate
Mario Kart 7
Virtue's Last Reward
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
#34strongo9Posted 3/7/2013 3:02:38 AM
It's the Zelda Cycle.

What's with all the hate for Hyrule Field? What were you expecting of a field? All it does it connect the areas of the game.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#35TinyTim123Posted 3/7/2013 3:32:02 AM
It was my first 3D Zelda game. I had played the first two on NES, and the SNES one, but I never had an N64. I did, however, play the portable ones. SO I figured "I'll get this and have something else to play on my 3DS besides Street Fighter!"
I didn't like it. I found it very difficult to adapt to the new 3D environment. The game lacked the charm of the Zelda games I'd played in the past, and seemed to take itself way too seriously. I quit playing before I had progressed 4 hours in the game. I can't say it is a bad game, just that I didn't like it.
One day I plan to go back and try again, and hope I can embrace the setting which is Ocarina of Time, and adapt to the new style. Maybe I can see what was so great about it, and possibly even move on to some of the newer 3D Zelda games. For now, though, I have too many other games I am looking forward t completing first.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#36xIvan321Posted 3/7/2013 5:13:28 PM
jedinat posted...
xIvan321 posted...
Yes, I did read his post very carefully and if you were actually reading my post then you would understand that master quest was not the only complaint I made about OOT3D.

So he should never play a game you liked enough to play through multiple times becaue you had issue with the camera (a negligible one I might add).

I'm telling him the experience I felt as the player and it is his choice whether or not he wants to take my advice about the game. I was also implying that its just boring and dull. Still I have to admit it showed people what 3D adventure games can do on the N64 which still impresses me. Every other console 3D Zelda game has topped OOT in its own way. (All of them)
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. Former MPH player of the KI:U board.
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_