Mario Cart 7 or Castlevania?

#1LamiaLuesPosted 3/7/2013 12:03:51 PM
Just got an xl yesterday! Which is better value for the money? I really like the 3d effect in castlevania but heard its short. Is mario cart good? I casually played the wii version at a friends, other then that onl n64 experince with it. Does it have an intenet game search ( like play with people other than friends?)

Thanks for any tips!
---
And pray that you don't go hollow!
#2ssbmrocksPosted 3/7/2013 12:35:13 PM
I can't speak for Castlevania, but Mario Kart is pretty fun. Customizable karts, unlockable parts and characters, good tracks (subjective, my opinion) and online modes (you can play with friends or do random worldwide races with up to 7 other players. There's racing and two types of battle modes).
---
Them ain't your funyuns, them's Foxxy's funyuns.
#3warlord78Posted 3/7/2013 1:01:21 PM
I purchased both on the eshop a couple days ago for my new XL and both are great games but unless you really enjoy the combat in Castlevania, Mario Kart will likely get more play time. I am gonna end up playing Castlevania many times because the combat is so much fun but I realize that I'm probably the exception. You should eventually pick up both though.
---
Think of Clevos as being what Mac owners think they have. - Exiled_Overseer
#4blazeUP12Posted 3/7/2013 1:02:39 PM
MK7
---
hello earthlings, i am from another planet
#5MetalGusREbirthPosted 3/7/2013 1:21:20 PM
I own both and MK7 feels like a top entry of the series. Mirror of Fate is good too, but it ain't a top entry in its own series. And I do feel you'll get more play time out of MK7 (online is pretty fun if you like a challenge).
#6LamiaLues(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 1:33:28 PM
Awesome! Sounds like mario cart it is :-)
---
And pray that you don't go hollow!