Everyone knows you can buy Fire Emblem on the eShop, right?

#61MereMarePosted 3/7/2013 10:47:06 PM
I prefer physical, because I don't have wifi at home (just basic home internet).
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#62randomshemsPosted 3/7/2013 11:17:01 PM
We know but ya know physical copies above all else or the next console will be download only >>
---
Lets tear through nature together So we may see the face of god.
#6390sRetroGamingPosted 3/7/2013 11:31:13 PM
No user accounts..
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#64neonickPosted 3/7/2013 11:43:57 PM
If I can find the physical copy, I'll buy it. If it sounds like the physical copy will be a headache (like with FE), I'll just download it.
---
OWS: "a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves." Frank Miller
#65Nophoria88Posted 3/7/2013 11:48:14 PM
Found mine at Target! Sold out everywhere else.
#66JohnnyShred612(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 12:55:38 AM
The moral of the story as far as I'm concerned is that I definitely prefer physical copies, but in no way am I going to wait or pay more for a physical version of the game. I'll drive out of my way to get one, but that's about the end of it.
---
Bear Down
http://i.imgur.com/foXAiYP.png
#67SquareSidePosted 3/8/2013 2:33:35 AM
Mega_Rat posted...
Physical copy master race.

---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#68Imperfect_Dark2Posted 3/8/2013 3:10:21 AM(edited)
I will never buy digital as long as physical exists (On 3DS, at least) because of how ridiculously expensive they are where I live (New Zealand). $90 (The equivalent of almost 75 USD) for the first party Nintendo games is absolutely obscene.
---
NNID: Kangasaur
#69warlord3Posted 3/8/2013 3:20:03 AM
Imperfect_Dark2 posted...
I will never buy digital as long as physical exists (On 3DS, at least) because of how ridiculously expensive they are where I live (New Zealand). $90 (The equivalent of almost 75 USD) for the first party Nintendo games is absolutely obscene.

I can certainly understand that, that's crazy. In the US it's the same price the stores are charging, and depending on the state you don't have to pay taxes on eshop purchases.
---
Think of Clevos as being what Mac owners think they have. - Exiled_Overseer
#70wurmtokenPosted 3/8/2013 3:54:43 AM
It takes up too much memory space. I have a lot of download games and I'd prefer to keep the 30+ eshop games on the memory where they are.

Like you can download one full retail game and if you want a second then it's switching out SD cards anyways so why not just buy the physical.