2013 3DS Games To Look Forward To

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 2013 3DS Games To Look Forward To
2 years ago#31
Everyone has different tastes to say they are bad is just silly. I doubt many people like RPGs or Open World games like me. Well I can only name like two in that list I'm excited for. (SMT 4 and Soul Hackers) Honestly I think we may not get that game till 2014, if we are going by Atlus USA's usually localization. Unless they do a speedy localization like they did with Persona 4 back in PS2.

Hopefully Nintendo or Square-Enix will tell me if Dragon Quest VII is coming Stateside. That's a game I'm waiting news for. Oh and I heard so much about Rune Factory 4, but I never tried the series.
---
http://backloggery.com/divinetrinity
2 years ago#32
Also there is some hope for Bravely Default for NA/EU/AU. Not 100% set in stone, but it does seem more likely now. Also hoping we get Layton vs. Ace Attorney and Fantasy Life. Dragon Quest VII would also be nice.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
2 years ago#33
Sakurafanboy posted...
Also there is some hope for Bravely Default for NA/EU/AU. Not 100% set in stone, but it does seem more likely now. Also hoping we get Layton vs. Ace Attorney and Fantasy Life. Dragon Quest VII would also be nice.

Yep yep. Although I don't see it being released this year. If it was though, that would be one hell of a surprise and I'd preorder it on the spot.
2 years ago#34
I'm only looking forward to Animal Crossing and Pokemon, will past on the rest. I tried both the 3DS and Wii U demos of Monster Hunter, found I liked the Wii U version much better. Seems like an interesting game overall. DKCR3D I'm on the fence about... If I buy it, I'll buy it on impulse, not planning on it currently.

I'm really hoping that Bravely Default: Flying Fairy and Dragon Quest VII will make the release calendar for this year, but I could see them not coming until early next year. In the meanwhile, I'll be here twitching a bit... Those games look awesome!
2 years ago#35
Pork_buttonmash posted...
Rasen543 posted...
None of those games hold an iota of my interest. The future looks bleak...

If only Sony would pull its head out of its ass and lower the PS Vitas price in NA. I can see myself buying a plethora of titles.

We can't help you have poor taste. What's wrong with those games?

My taste is fine, I don't know about your though.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Played the demo. I was killing cats, rabbits and some mutant rodent for no reason. FUN FUN FUN)
Luigiís Mansion: Dark Moon (Mario. nuff said)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Terrible spin off for terrible people)
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (BLEH)
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (for blockheads)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (It's an escape for people with crappy lives)
Disney Infinity( never heard of this. So, I have nothing to say, but it's Disney, so it'll be crap)
Project X Zone (Fan service)
Pokemon X & Y ( Play one, you've played them all)
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Shin Megami Tensei 4 (more BLEH)

Most of these games are sequels. I WANT SOMETHING ORIGINAL! I DON'T WONT A SPIN OFF OR A DIFFERENT CONTINUITY OF SOME ESTABLISHED FRANCHISE. I WANT SOMETHING NEW!!!!!

*Yawn*
---
Don't mod me bro!
2 years ago#36
My taste is fine, I don't know about your though.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Played the demo. I was killing cats, rabbits and some mutant rodent for no reason. FUN FUN FUN)
Luigiís Mansion: Dark Moon (Mario. nuff said)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Terrible spin off for terrible people)
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (BLEH)
LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (for blockheads)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (It's an escape for people with crappy lives)
Disney Infinity( never heard of this. So, I have nothing to say, but it's Disney, so it'll be crap)
Project X Zone (Fan service)
Pokemon X & Y ( Play one, you've played them all)
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Shin Megami Tensei 4 (more BLEH)

Most of these games are sequels. I WANT SOMETHING ORIGINAL! I DON'T WONT A SPIN OFF OR A DIFFERENT CONTINUITY OF SOME ESTABLISHED FRANCHISE. I WANT SOMETHING NEW!!!!!

lmao, you want new, original games...and like the Vita

Well played, I wonder how many people had the joke go right over their heads
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
2 years ago#37
I also love his Pokemon X&Y reasoning, "herp derp, every Pokemon game plays the same herp derp".
2 years ago#38
MetalLoki posted...

Me? Do you not get what I was doing?

Did someone just call you a troll?!
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
2 years ago#39
Well, TC? I'm waiting
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, and more~!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 2013 3DS Games To Look Forward To

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived