Played the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon demo today.

#11pikachupwnagePosted 3/8/2013 8:38:19 PM
danielmg posted...
The only problem I had with the demo was that I couldn't tell if the final game is going to be harder and require some strategy. The demo was pretty easy.

If previous games are anything to go by there will definitely be some challenge.

And yeah the game is very aesthetically pleasing.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#12SMASHKING84Posted 3/8/2013 8:58:35 PM
My only issuse is the ammount of dialogue is a little too much this early in the game.
Excluding the first dungeon,it took me at least 5 minutes to get to save,then after that another 2 minutes or so again.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
#13AlbinoGerbilPosted 3/8/2013 8:59:12 PM
danmiy12 posted...
Try some of the magnagate dungeons they are a little harder <and the items transfer to main game>

Played the demo and a few Magnagate dungeons and enjoyed it. So glad I preordered this game.
---
Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
3DS FC: 3781-0310-6225
#14Second_ChancesPosted 3/8/2013 9:07:15 PM
Terotrous posted...
I haven't had a chance to download it yet (I'm at work), but I'm watching a video and I'm pretty impressed by the animations. The models really look good. Pikachu even runs on four legs rather than waddling around on two.

Pikachu walks on two, but it runs on four. Snivy seems to kinda slither around almost when running. Oshawott just walks faster.