Harder question: Sky Blue 3DS XL with MK7 or Royal Blue 3DS with Fire Emblem?

#1NightRainPosted 3/8/2013 2:45:24 PM
I have a choice to make...
While people seem to prefer the XL version... the first one comes in light blue (not so attractive) and has Mario Kart 7 pre-installed.
Or I could take the original version in royal blue, with a sweet dragon design on it and have Fire Emblem pre-installed.
Both are 199$.
So I wonder... should I sacrifice the looks and get a better system and Mario Kart 7?
Or sacrifice the performance and get a better looking 3DS and get probably the best 3DS game available right now: Fire Emblem?

UGH!
I don't wanna regret it. :(
---
To be a sage means only to be rich in knowledge.
Canadiens/Red Sox/Patriots
#2Solidshooter24Posted 3/8/2013 2:46:48 PM
XL. I have the fire emblem edition and I want a xl now haha.
---
XBL: Solidshooter24
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/HungLowGaming
#3NightRain(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 2:48:50 PM
But then again... my favorite color is RED.
There's an original version with Mario 3D Land installed... but hard to find... :/
---
#4NightRain(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 2:58:49 PM
Ok!! So I found picks of the actual Blue 3DS... doesn't look like what's on the box art at all. It's more like a normal blue and kinda shiny. Better than I thought...
Hmm...
But... Fire Emblem... :/
---
#590sRetroGamingPosted 3/8/2013 3:15:05 PM(edited)
If you want a better field of view for your gameplay experience go with the XL. things aren't so cramped together as they are on the original. things on the screen are given more room now thanks to the image now being "blown up".. not "stretched" as people like to say.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#6KurizakaPosted 3/8/2013 3:27:20 PM
I have an original and I plan to get an XL at some point. I don't hate the original, but a larger screen would be worth it.
#7mjc0961Posted 3/8/2013 3:46:35 PM
NightRain posted...
Ok!! So I found picks of the actual Blue 3DS... doesn't look like what's on the box art at all. It's more like a normal blue and kinda shiny. Better than I thought...
Hmm...

You know you can buy Fire Emblem separately right? It's not "Buy the special Fire Emblem 3DS bundle or never play Fire Emblem".
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#8TinyTim123Posted 3/8/2013 3:52:29 PM
Kurizaka posted...
I have an original and I plan to get an XL at some point. I don't hate the original, but a larger screen would be worth it.

And I want Blue to match my last DSLite and my PSP. Win for me!
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#9NightRain(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:04:55 PM
mjc0961 posted...
NightRain posted...
Hmm...

You know you can buy Fire Emblem separately right? It's not "Buy the special Fire Emblem 3DS bundle or never play Fire Emblem".

Of course but it sure is sweet when it's included for a reduced price...
---
#10NightRain(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 4:05:48 PM
Oh well. I can always get decals to make the XL look better... I think I found a solution now...
---