The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This system is so overrated.

#1MrSpacelySlatePosted 3/9/2013 8:37:50 AM
It has some good games, sure, but kids treat this as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

It's not that good, you know.

inb4 Nintendo defense force
#2GloryChaosPosted 3/9/2013 8:39:56 AM
You know what else I've seen called overrated?

Fire Emblem 2
Sony
Nintendo
Mario
Crash Bandicoot
Mother series
F-Zero (with it's ten fans or so)
God of War
*Insert something somebody else likes more than you do here*
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#3littlecletusPosted 3/9/2013 8:45:57 AM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
It has some good games, sure, but kids treat this as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

It's not that good, you know.

inb4 Nintendo defense force

Get over yourself.
---
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?
#4BlazeVXPosted 3/9/2013 8:48:58 AM
The console is alright but i'm more annoyed at how much people say that the 3D is da best thing evar and if you don't use it then you're not a gamer. Seriously all I do is play RPGs on mine and there is nothing 3D can add to RPGs apart from headaches and dizziness.
#5Tzuba12Posted 3/9/2013 8:49:41 AM
Overrated is such a stupid word, because people use it as "since I don't like it, its overrated".
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#6Tzuba12Posted 3/9/2013 8:50:19 AM
BlazeVX posted...
The console is alright but i'm more annoyed at how much people say that the 3D is da best thing evar and if you don't use it then you're not a gamer. Seriously all I do is play RPGs on mine and there is nothing 3D can add to RPGs apart from headaches and dizziness.

Please show me where anyone has ever said that. I'll wait.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#7MrSpacelySlate(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 8:50:48 AM
littlecletus posted...
Get over yourself.

I bet you feel like a big man now.
#8TakayaNorikoPosted 3/9/2013 8:51:01 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
BlazeVX posted...

Please show me where anyone has ever said that. I'll wait.

I'll put the coffee on.
---
Before you came, they were took care of it.
#9KurizakaPosted 3/9/2013 8:51:19 AM
BlazeVX posted...

I've never heard of someone saying that you aren't a gamer if you don't use 3D. Pretty sure a lot of people don't use it, myself being one of them. It makes me dizzy to have it on anyway.
#10BowtiesAreCoolPosted 3/9/2013 8:54:09 AM
The system itself is. The battery life is terrible, the finger marks are annoying and the L and R are well, bad, but the games are amazing, although expensive.