This system is so overrated.

#11BlazeVXPosted 3/9/2013 9:56:05 AM
Kurizaka posted...
BlazeVX posted...
The console is alright but i'm more annoyed at how much people say that the 3D is da best thing evar and if you don't use it then you're not a gamer. Seriously all I do is play RPGs on mine and there is nothing 3D can add to RPGs apart from headaches and dizziness.

I've never heard of someone saying that you aren't a gamer if you don't use 3D. Pretty sure a lot of people don't use it, myself being one of them. It makes me dizzy to have it on anyway.

I get bashed on 3DS boards for saying that 3D doesn't do anything to make gameplay better and that was last year when the 3DS was released, not sure about now but yea like you I see no point in the 3D.
#12BaileyBuddyPosted 3/9/2013 9:56:51 AM
The system is slightly overrated, but the games? Whole different story.
#13esoteric42Posted 3/9/2013 9:57:33 AM
I thought it was the iPad that all the kids wanted.

I thought the 3DS was more niche, and Apple and mobile phone gaming more mainstream.

Maybe I am out of touch?
---
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)
JPN 3DS Friend Code: 1778-9984-3124 (Jiro)
#14TheGreatUnownPosted 3/9/2013 9:58:12 AM
You know what I feel is overrated? OoT.

*flame shields*
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#15BlazeVXPosted 3/9/2013 10:01:25 AM
esoteric42 posted...
I thought it was the iPad that all the kids wanted.

I thought the 3DS was more niche, and Apple and mobile phone gaming more mainstream.

Maybe I am out of touch?

No one really want Apple products anymore its all about Android and WIndows RT/Phone now.

Portable consoles now seem to be more niche but it still has its place.
#16KurizakaPosted 3/9/2013 10:06:32 AM
BlazeVX posted...
Kurizaka posted...
BlazeVX posted...
The console is alright but i'm more annoyed at how much people say that the 3D is da best thing evar and if you don't use it then you're not a gamer. Seriously all I do is play RPGs on mine and there is nothing 3D can add to RPGs apart from headaches and dizziness.

I've never heard of someone saying that you aren't a gamer if you don't use 3D. Pretty sure a lot of people don't use it, myself being one of them. It makes me dizzy to have it on anyway.

I get bashed on 3DS boards for saying that 3D doesn't do anything to make gameplay better and that was last year when the 3DS was released, not sure about now but yea like you I see no point in the 3D.

I see. I don't think you'll find too much of that going on now. At least, I hope not since it's pretty ridiculous to say someone isn't a gamer for such a thing.
#17BlazeVXPosted 3/9/2013 10:09:51 AM
Kurizaka posted...
BlazeVX posted...
Kurizaka posted...
BlazeVX posted...

I see. I don't think you'll find too much of that going on now. At least, I hope not since it's pretty ridiculous to say someone isn't a gamer for such a thing.

I know but still fanboys will rip your heart out for the most smallest thing which was why I left 3DS boards. Still the RPGs on both the 3DS and Vita is pretty good so i'm satisfied with my purchase.
#18pomebearPosted 3/9/2013 10:12:55 AM
Tzuba12 posted...
Overrated is such a stupid word, because people use it as "since I don't like it, its overrated".
#19KurizakaPosted 3/9/2013 10:19:07 AM
BlazeVX posted...
Kurizaka posted...
BlazeVX posted...
Kurizaka posted...
BlazeVX posted...

I know but still fanboys will rip your heart out for the most smallest thing which was why I left 3DS boards. Still the RPGs on both the 3DS and Vita is pretty good so i'm satisfied with my purchase.

Haha, I know what you mean! I agree..I can't wait for more RPGs to come out for both.
#20BlazeVXPosted 3/9/2013 10:24:08 AM
Kurizaka posted...

Haha, I know what you mean! I agree..I can't wait for more RPGs to come out for both.

I'm happily playing through some retro games while I wait and the PSP is getting Fate/EXTRA CCC at the end of this month so I got something to do before SMTIV.