This system is so overrated.

#21KurizakaPosted 3/9/2013 10:29:54 AM
BlazeVX posted...
Kurizaka posted...

Haha, I know what you mean! I agree..I can't wait for more RPGs to come out for both.

I'm happily playing through some retro games while I wait and the PSP is getting Fate/EXTRA CCC at the end of this month so I got something to do before SMTIV.

I can't wait for SMTIV!! I have yet to play a Fate game, but they look pretty good.
#22SPDShadowRangerPosted 3/9/2013 10:32:04 AM
BlazeVX posted...
Kurizaka posted...
BlazeVX posted...
The console is alright but i'm more annoyed at how much people say that the 3D is da best thing evar and if you don't use it then you're not a gamer. Seriously all I do is play RPGs on mine and there is nothing 3D can add to RPGs apart from headaches and dizziness.

I've never heard of someone saying that you aren't a gamer if you don't use 3D. Pretty sure a lot of people don't use it, myself being one of them. It makes me dizzy to have it on anyway.

I get bashed on 3DS boards for saying that 3D doesn't do anything to make gameplay better and that was last year when the 3DS was released, not sure about now but yea like you I see no point in the 3D.

The 3D is far from the greatest thing even and I rarely even use it, but saying it does nothing to gameplay is not completely accurate. Some games that statement is completely true, others it does help (Super Mario 3D Land).
#23Jakerific44Posted 3/9/2013 10:32:50 AM
The word overrated is so overrated.
---
Official Dratini of the Pokemon X Board
Going to go a year without playing 3DS. Started 1/14/13. Ended 1/14/13
#24BlazeVXPosted 3/9/2013 10:33:27 AM
Kurizaka posted...
BlazeVX posted...
Kurizaka posted...

Haha, I know what you mean! I agree..I can't wait for more RPGs to come out for both.

I'm happily playing through some retro games while I wait and the PSP is getting Fate/EXTRA CCC at the end of this month so I got something to do before SMTIV.

I can't wait for SMTIV!! I have yet to play a Fate game, but they look pretty good.

I know. I got into the Type-Moon stuff after playing Fate/EXTRA and FSN which is both amazing in story. Got to admit though Melty Blood is the best 2D fighter I played so far although Unlimited Codes needs more characters.

Have you tried the first 3 SMT games? The dungeons and music in the first game blew me away when I originally though it sucked.
#25KurizakaPosted 3/9/2013 10:42:22 AM
BlazeVX posted...
Kurizaka posted...
BlazeVX posted...
Kurizaka posted...

I know. I got into the Type-Moon stuff after playing Fate/EXTRA and FSN which is both amazing in story. Got to admit though Melty Blood is the best 2D fighter I played so far although Unlimited Codes needs more characters.

Have you tried the first 3 SMT games? The dungeons and music in the first game blew me away when I originally though it sucked.

I have all games that were released in the US, including the spin-offs. I'd love to play the other games.
#26Halladay32Posted 3/9/2013 10:45:53 AM
pomebear posted...
Tzuba12 posted...
Overrated is such a stupid word, because people use it as "since I don't like it, its overrated".

Ahhh, sweet words of reason and logic, how I love you.

I feel no need to reply to the original topic, but in regards to the 3D, I think it can improve some games, even if only by strengthening the presentation of a game. Granted, most games fail to do so, but there are a handful of games where the 3D is welcome, in my opinion (3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Sticker Star, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Rhythm Thief, to name a few). I'm not saying it's a vital feature, and I wouldn't be too upset if it didn't exist; but it's not the worst thing ever and can be cool if done right.
---
"Lesson, lesson...If you see a stranger, follow him."
#27BlazeVXPosted 3/9/2013 10:47:00 AM
Kurizaka posted...
BlazeVX posted...
Kurizaka posted...
BlazeVX posted...
Kurizaka posted...

I have all games that were released in the US, including the spin-offs. I'd love to play the other games.

Its a little sad that some games aren't translated.
#28SMASHKING84Posted 3/9/2013 10:52:30 AM
A system is defined by it's games.
Hardware specs don't do one bit of good if you have no games.

If anything vita is highly overrated.
Even my psp i used to have had far far far more games. And this was also before sony was trying to copy nintendo by adding a touch screen and gyroscopic controls.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
#29KurizakaPosted 3/9/2013 10:52:39 AM
BlazeVX posted...
Its a little sad that some games aren't translated.

There may be some fan translations, but I haven't really looked in awhile. It's happened with a few other series I love...some games just never get translated. It drives me crazy!
#30Starwars4JPosted 3/9/2013 10:59:01 AM
Man, that was a weak attempt TC
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade