This system is so overrated.

#81NnamzPosted 3/9/2013 9:35:31 PM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
It has some good games, sure, but kids treat this as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

It's not that good, you know.

inb4 Nintendo defense force

Welcome to every system ever. Every system is overrated on it's respective board.

People here DEFINITELY do overate the 3DS's tiny library though. It doesn't even have a couple dozen acclaimed games yet, and it has yet to receive games at all in many genres, let alone quality games in those genres.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#82chestershadowPosted 3/9/2013 9:35:46 PM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
It has some good games, sure, but kids treat this as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

wow, so your life is so miserable that you have to come onto a web forum to mock an inanimate object to feel better about yourself?

Thank god my life isn't as meaningless and empty as yours TC.
#83nintendoggerPosted 3/9/2013 10:18:41 PM
Wahh I don't like when people enjoy their things.

My impression of TC^.

Your turn TC.
---
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning and Style Saavy:Trendsetters
#84Rurouni720Posted 3/9/2013 10:32:35 PM
Nnamz posted...
MrSpacelySlate posted...

Welcome to every system ever. Every system is overrated on it's respective board.

People here DEFINITELY do overate the 3DS's tiny library though. It doesn't even have a couple dozen acclaimed games yet, and it has yet to receive games at all in many genres, let alone quality games in those genres.

Understatement.
#85Genericgamer667Posted 3/9/2013 10:49:36 PM
overrated give me a break?

everyone was mocking the 3ds like crazy when it was out. now they don't even talk about it since they can't use the "no gaemz" crap anymore
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#86CompassPosted 3/9/2013 11:08:40 PM
I agree with TC. I think one reason it's overrated is people look at its library next to Vita's. Everything thing looks amazing in that light.
#87PuddingchanPosted 3/9/2013 11:25:30 PM
Not really, just that games are expensive and not every one of them are worth their price tag.

It's a cool system to have for just one good game alone (Fire Emblem Awakening). However, there are plenty other reasons to have this system. I'm looking forward to DQM Terry's Wonderland and Ace Attorney 5. Animal Crossing seems good as well.
#88MrSpacelySlate(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 5:48:15 AM
chestershadow posted...

Because I TOTALLY said the system was outright bad, right? That's EXACTLY what I said.
#89EllustrianPosted 3/12/2013 5:52:31 AM
MrSpacelySlate posted...
chestershadow posted...

Because I TOTALLY said the system was outright bad, right? That's EXACTLY what I said.

Isn't that what you're going for, though?

Isn't everything pretty much overrated?

Isn't everything just pointless?

Why do I play games - everything is overrated! What does it matter anymore!
#90redluigi11Posted 3/12/2013 6:07:27 AM
GloryChaos posted...
You know what else I've seen called overrated?

Fire Emblem 2
Sony
Nintendo
Mario
Crash Bandicoot
Mother series
F-Zero (with it's ten fans or so)
God of War
*Insert something somebody else likes more than you do here*

any game a lot of people like
---
Average people are starting to wake up to the fact that EA is a messed up business
Feel the terror of READING! -Merasmus