no manual for Fire Emblem: Awakening?

#1Billgo_UmeharaPosted 3/9/2013 7:42:45 PM
and I thought this trend was only consoles, I just saw an unboxing video it's some 4x4 piece of paper, are you kidding me nintendo?
#2I_R_WINNERPosted 3/9/2013 7:46:27 PM
Yep. Pritty ****ty.

I looked for one as I'm new to the series and was like "No manual!? How am I supposed to learn how to play.. :/"
---
Best tomahawk video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a-VjIlADpo
#3marioparty17Posted 3/9/2013 7:47:35 PM
just a bunch of complainer here
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#4Lord_VishanaPosted 3/9/2013 7:48:31 PM
Zomg...

Is this no manual complaint a new meme? The manual is digital.
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#5Pork_buttonmashPosted 3/9/2013 7:49:42 PM
I hope you never find a physical copy. >.>
---
GloryChaos posted...
What you say is true. Unfortunately, people have been generalizing like this for years.
#690sRetroGamingPosted 3/9/2013 7:56:21 PM
marioparty17 posted...

Because when people don't complain Nintendo will continue to pull b*** s*** like this with their products. they're charging $39.99 MSRP for packages that are taking the lazy way out. who the hell thinks cheap folded manuals are any good?.

Also they could do more with the packaging such as say, i don't know.. filling up the square holes inside the 3DS with artwork?. if you're going to use eco-friendly cases for your games why not do something with them instead of leaving them blank?.

It's about the games, yes, but it's also about the presentation as well. TC has a right to complain if he's dissapointed with the laziness Nintendo continues to put out.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#7SefcaBlightPosted 3/9/2013 7:57:55 PM
outrageous! i always read every manual
---
I walk ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you
#8Billgo_Umehara(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 7:59:13 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
marioparty17 posted...

Because when people don't complain Nintendo will continue to pull b*** s*** like this with their products. they're charging $39.99 MSRP for packages that are taking the lazy way out. who the hell thinks cheap folded manuals are any good?.

Also they could do more with the packaging such as say, i don't know.. filling up the square holes inside the 3DS with artwork?. if you're going to use eco-friendly cases for your games why not do something with them instead of leaving them blank?.

It's about the games, yes, but it's also about the presentation as well. TC has a right to complain if he's dissapointed with the laziness Nintendo continues to put out.

this man speaks the truth
#9Lord_VishanaPosted 3/9/2013 7:59:35 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
marioparty17 posted...

According to you only Nintendo is responsible? Sony doesn't include any type of physical papers or other such things in Vita game cases.
---
Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur. Happy Kitty Sleepy Kitty Purr Purr Purr. 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#10Second_ChancesPosted 3/9/2013 7:00:12 PM
Better than Etrian Odyssey IV which doesn't even have a slip out.