I remember buying two Pokemon Diamonds.

#1LitCandlezPosted 3/9/2013 7:16:16 PM
2 save files. One was hacked and one wasn't. Looking back that was a stupid decision as the game was 30$. They seriously didn't have space for 2 save files?

I hope I'm not the only loser that did this.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#2GreenSF49Posted 3/9/2013 7:18:38 PM
Lol, you were.
---
SanFran----SanAnton
49ers-------Spurs
#3marioparty17Posted 3/9/2013 7:20:08 PM
i had 5 copies of a mix of diamond and pearl, a gift from a friend, and I keeped getting bum copies of pokemon diamond in my local game store so they gave me the broken ones

and i saw a used japanese game and bought it.
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#4LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 7:20:55 PM
GreenSF49 posted...
Lol, you were.

:(
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
#5Pork_buttonmashPosted 3/9/2013 7:21:49 PM
^ that is why I never buy used copies of Pokemon games. EB/GS never makes sure the games are legit.
---
GloryChaos posted...
What you say is true. Unfortunately, people have been generalizing like this for years.
#6GreenSF49Posted 3/9/2013 7:22:35 PM
LitCandlez posted...
GreenSF49 posted...
Lol, you were.

:(

xD
---
SanFran----SanAnton
49ers-------Spurs
#7Warmonger222Posted 3/9/2013 8:02:50 PM
LitCandlez posted...
I hope I'm not the only loser that did this.

Never bought 2 copies of the same game before, but I've bought both versions for an extra save.
---
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios
#8SMASHKING84Posted 3/9/2013 8:06:11 PM
No your not the only person to buy two games to have two saves. yes your the only person who bought two diamonds instead of a diamond and a pearl of platinum.

I bought two platinums but that was the only time i bought the same game and the same version of it twice.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
#9LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 8:09:57 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
No your not the only person to buy two games to have two saves. yes your the only person who bought two diamonds instead of a diamond and a pearl of platinum.

I bought two platinums but that was the only time i bought the same game and the same version of it twice.

I'm an idiot :/

Looking back why the hell didn't I get pearl? I guess I really liked Dialga.
---
#10SMASHKING84Posted 3/9/2013 8:11:39 PM
you should have got platinum at least then,just saying.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi