how much should i sell my 3DS for?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. how much should i sell my 3DS for?
3 years ago#1
im selling my used 3ds to my friend, but the problem is, the thing has that problem where it occasionally turns off by itself. i heard gamestop is selling used ones for around 80 so i was thinking 60 was a good price. even though it shuts off once in a great while, its still a f****** 3ds! i mean, id have to say it only shut off on me about 3 or 4 times during the entire time i used it. and dont worry, i told my friend about this problem and he said he really doesnt even care that much. so do you guys think this is a good deal? thanks
3 years ago#2
0, you don't deserve money for selling your 3DS.
3 years ago#3
Nike: Just do it
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
3 years ago#4
go to Europe and sell it for 100$ because new is around 200-250$
Consoles I own: | PS1 | PS2 | PSP | PS3 | 3DS |
3DS FC: 2148-9559-6439 BW2: 1593 3201 9849
3 years ago#5
TannerPLG posted...
im selling my used 3ds to my friend, but the problem is, the thing has that problem where it occasionally turns off by itself. i heard gamestop is selling used ones for around 80 so i was thinking 60 was a good price. even though it shuts off once in a great while, its still a f****** 3ds! i mean, id have to say it only shut off on me about 3 or 4 times during the entire time i used it. and dont worry, i told my friend about this problem and he said he really doesnt even care that much. so do you guys think this is a good deal? thanks

$80 might be a good price, for your 3DS condition.

ImGanondorfLol posted...

I see butthurts drones
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
3 years ago#6
Xtreme-Void posted...
TannerPLG posted...

$80 might be a good price, for your 3DS condition.

ImGanondorfLol posted...

I see butthurts drones

I mean really, now. When did Nintendo become a cult religion?

Selling your 3DS= Unforgivable sin. LOL.
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
3 years ago#7
Hmm $80 is reasonable. I'd look at eBay and Craigslist first to see the going rates. Though it's your friend and going around gamestop's price is more polite.
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board
3 years ago#8
IF you where a true friend, you'd just give it too him :P
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 604K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
3 years ago#9
ImGanondorfLol posted...

i have 2 of them btw, bought one for my wife back when we were both heavy into pokemon, but now we both just play casually so i dont need 2 anymore.
3 years ago#10
Make sure he knows all about the problem the 3DS is having.
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. how much should i sell my 3DS for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived