I hope Luigi's Mansion doesn't run into the same problem as Fire Emblem

#1EmeralDragon23Posted 3/10/2013 12:54:08 PM
haven't been able to pre-order it due to a lack of time

hoping there are copies when i go to Gamestop on release day
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Metroid: Other M, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Madworld
#2AnclationPosted 3/10/2013 12:57:01 PM
I'd be very surprised if it did, Fire Emblem is pretty niche after all, while the original Luigi's Mansion was Nintendo's flagship launch game for the GameCube and a multi-million selling game.
#3trenton97Posted 3/10/2013 12:57:03 PM
My local e-Shop always has them on the shelves... Ask the employee to look in the back.
---
After I finish life the first time, I'm doing a challenge run.
LttP>everything else.
#4EmeralDragon23(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 12:58:08 PM
My local e-Shop always has them on the shelves... Ask the employee to look in the back.

If only we all had Wi-fi, right?
---
El Psy Congroo
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Metroid: Other M, Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice For All, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Madworld
#5trenton97Posted 3/10/2013 1:00:12 PM
EmeralDragon23 posted...

You cant find anywhere around you with Wi-Fi? I understand if you can't, I live in super rural Tennessee so I know the trouble it can be.
---
LttP>everything else.
#6EmeralDragon23(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 1:02:49 PM
EmeralDragon23 posted...

You cant find anywhere around you with Wi-Fi? I understand if you can't, I live in super rural Tennessee so I know the trouble it can be.

Not fast Wi-fi, at any rate.

My college doesn't allow for gaming consoles to connect to their Wi-fi.

The Dunkin' Donuts Wi-fi drops a lot, the Target Copy Wi-fi only works when it feels like it, the McDonalds Wi-fi is slow (over an hour and a half for the FE demo) and the nearest off-campus Starbucks is like 45 away by bus and I don't know how good their wi-fi is
---
El Psy Congroo
#7trenton97Posted 3/10/2013 1:06:13 PM
EmeralDragon23 posted...
EmeralDragon23 posted...

The Dunkin' Donuts Wi-fi drops a lot, the Target Copy Wi-fi only works when it feels like it, the McDonalds Wi-fi is slow (over an hour and a half for the FE demo) and the nearest off-campus Starbucks is like 45 away by bus and I don't know how good their wi-fi is

Sorry, FYI, you can pretty much always get it on Amazon. They're very reliable.
---
LttP>everything else.
#8EmeralDragon23(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 1:28:34 PM
EmeralDragon23 posted...
EmeralDragon23 posted...

Sorry, FYI, you can pretty much always get it on Amazon. They're very reliable.

That's how I got FE, yeah, but I have a Gamestop Gift Card <_<
---
El Psy Congroo
#9trenton97Posted 3/10/2013 1:34:53 PM
Can you redeem it for cash, I wouldn't know.you could buy something with it, then immediately return it because it didn't meet your expectations for $$$ then if they have wifi give them a final slap in the face by using it to buy Luigis Mansion.
---
LttP>everything else.
#10DahlVaughnniPosted 3/10/2013 1:39:52 PM
Anclation posted...
I'd be very surprised if it did, Fire Emblem is pretty niche after all , while the original Luigi's Mansion was Nintendo's flagship launch game for the GameCube and a multi-million selling game.

Not anymore it's not.
---
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207