Nintendo is pretty stupid at limiting streetpasses up till 10 before you can....

#1levyjl1988Posted 3/10/2013 4:23:13 PM
get any more. If you go to an event such as a convention, you can pretty much get a lot, but if you don't check your 3DS right away you miss out on the opportunity for more of those street passes. It would have been great to see street passes up to 1000 or higher. Sometimes I wonder what goes on in Nintendo's minds when creating awesome features but it always feel short of awesomeness... for example the wii u. Not going to buy a wii u any time soon until smash bros u, then that's it.
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#2Bancario51Posted 3/10/2013 4:27:39 PM
were you born in the year 1988?
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#3ferofaxPosted 3/10/2013 4:44:07 PM
If Streetpass didn't have any limits, it would probably dry up the battery faster. There's a reason for feature limitations/restrictions, even if you or we do not know it.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#4guedesbrawlPosted 3/10/2013 4:45:18 PM
well,since i will probably never get a streetpass in my life, i don't really care...but as someone else said, there is a reason for it.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#5yabPosted 3/10/2013 4:45:54 PM
I'm guessing it's because it stores streetpass information in the internal memory which is limited. It would be nice if it could offload some of it to the SD card when it fills up.
---
#6Willie_MakeitPosted 3/10/2013 4:48:07 PM
I'd kill to get 10 Streetpasses right now. I've gotten like 2 in the past few months because nobody in my area turns their 3DS on anymore. Streetpass was a nice idea at first, but it just turned into a pretty useless gimmick.
---
Sig.
#7mjc0961Posted 3/10/2013 6:43:06 PM
I'd care if Street Passes weren't utterly utterly utterly utterly utterly utterly utterly utterly useless.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#8TinyTim123Posted 3/10/2013 7:00:31 PM
It isn't 10 for every game. It is ten, though, for the Puzzle Swap and Find Mii game. I think Mario Kart and Animal Crossing is something like 40? I am not 100% sure, but it depends on the game.
And remember, it is storing all of those streetpasses not just or the Mii Plaza, it stores them for ALL the games for which you have streetpass activated.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#9BigDaddyWingnutPosted 3/10/2013 7:09:18 PM
My wife and kids and I are headed to Disney World/Orlando on Wednesday. I know I'm probably gonna get a good amount of Street Passes, but my wife will probably get pissed if I keep whipping out my XL to check for a green light. I guess I'll just have to check it when I can. I'll probably be too busy having fun to care anyway! XD
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12
#10Dark MousyPosted 3/10/2013 9:02:16 PM
This happened to me last time I went to the final fantasy concert. Had I known there was a limit I would have checked it at least once. All ky titles maxed out, and I bet I could have gotten a lot more

I'm keeping it in mind if I end up going again his year.
---
PSN: Alchemix19
3DS: 1590-4954-3719