Paper Mario Sticker Star is nearing 2 million copies worldwide.

#21mahgah91Posted 3/10/2013 11:52:48 PM
XRay2984 posted...
"Fans" believe they're so entitled nowadays... such a shame. The game was still good - not on par with the first two, and better than SPM by a longshot.

Wait, expecting good quality is being entitled? Is the consumer not allowed to expect a product to improve itself or at least stay at a consistent quality? Has the business-consumer relationship suddenly become one-sided where consumers are expected to be grateful that the company delivered any bit of quality at all?

Consumers should drive and dictate the direction of a business. The moment a company thinks they're bigger than the consumers' opinion is the moment when the company goes to s***.
#22SMASHKING84Posted 3/10/2013 11:57:47 PM
bcornelia posted...
XRay2984 posted...
"Fans" believe they're so entitled nowadays... such a shame. The game was still good - not on par with the first two, and better than SPM by a longshot.

Eh, I enjoyed SPM way more than Sticker Star. The game was much more creative, had a better plot, and there were more things to do in general.

i'm pretty most fans will agree spm is better.
it had a great plot,humor,character development,multiple playable characters which isn't THAT different then the partner system you still control two characters(one of the four heroes and a pixil)

Ironically the idea of having mario luigi peach and bowser(peach and bowser aren't spoilers i've see official trailers of spm that showed they being played as)
is something that could've made this game far enjoyable SOME playable character variety is better then none.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Welcome to my barbecue-kefka ffvi
#23LonelyGoombaPosted 3/11/2013 10:18:09 AM
well of they keep the new direction, atleast they have a chance to build upon it and make it good.
Basically , add more plot and a reason to battle and it'll be fine
---
Watch my video's please...or else...
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
#24Gavin_RozeePosted 3/11/2013 10:19:50 AM
Oh get over it everyone. It's a good game. Nothing's perfect, and not everything is tailor made to your tastes.
---
Wii U Nintendo Network ID: "Gavintendo".
See profile for 3DS Friend Code and PSN ID. Feel free to add me.
#25GloryChaosPosted 3/11/2013 10:23:01 AM
Chenmaster2 posted...
Well hopefully the negative reviews from the fans will say otherwise.

Developers and companies care more about sales than reviews. That's why there's a possibility of Black Ops declassified getting a sequel (according to Activision) and why F-Zero is dead (despite getting high reviews across the board).
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#26NeonYoshi11Posted 3/11/2013 10:28:38 AM
Maybe there will be a different Paper Mario experience for the Wii U in like 4-5 years
#27toad133Posted 3/11/2013 10:59:58 AM
The high sales and reviews can sometimes not hide the fact developers are aware their games aren't as good as they think. Miyamoto admits Twilight Princess wasn't that good despite the sales and reviews, and Iwata said Animal Crossing City Folk was disappointing to a lot of employees internally despite selling well and getting good reviews. I just hope they're aware Sticker Star didn't work out as well.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#28SMASHKING84Posted 3/11/2013 1:50:55 PM
that's a shame,because tp is the best zelda game
---
#29GloryChaosPosted 3/11/2013 1:52:36 PM
Actually, Miyamoto said that the sales for Twilight Princess weren't impressive.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#30SMASHKING84Posted 3/11/2013 1:56:08 PM
GloryChaos posted...
Actually, Miyamoto said that the sales for Twilight Princess weren't impressive.

he needs to get his facts straight then because the wii version,last time i checked is the best selling zelda gaem so far.
unless it got eclisped by ss.
I'll have to check if that happened yet.
---