Is Animal Crossing the next Fire Emblem, or is there one in between?

#11CapeMikePosted 3/12/2013 7:53:32 AM
kaygee12 posted...
Hey Capemike, fancy seeing you here. Ill have to visit your town once it releases.

Add my FC: 5284-1692-2238

Oh yeah, there's gonna be some serious town visiting going on! :D
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 3912 5372 2955
#12abbyhitterPosted 3/12/2013 10:01:12 AM
Uhhh, no. Animal Crossing is not a big hitter, must own title for 3DS owners. It's very niche.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#13ZangetsugaPosted 3/12/2013 10:10:01 AM
I thought you meant where it runs out of physical copies.
---
There's no "I" in "TEAM," but there's an "I" in "WIN."
3DS FC - 4554-0129-0757 - Coda PSN - twilight_getsuga
#14MottmanPosted 3/12/2013 10:10:54 AM
abbyhitter posted...
Uhhh, no. Animal Crossing is not a big hitter, must own title for 3DS owners. It's very niche.

Um, what? Animal Crossing games tend to get big sales, I think it's gone well beyond "niche" at this point.

That said, I refuse to buy another Animal Crossing game (or another Nintendogs game, for that matter) until those kind of games stop punishing the player for not turning the game on, like, EVERY FREAKING DAY. Some of us have lives outside of gaming, and we don't want to be greeted with a malnourished, flea-bitten dog, or a weed-filled town and roach-filled house just because we choose to take a week off from gaming.

If I wanted to pay daily attention to a dog, I'd buy a REAL one, not some computer-generated fake. If I want to greet my neighbors daily, I'll do so in my REAL town. Stop punishing me for not being downright obsessed with your games, Nintendo.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
#15retrogamer28Posted 3/12/2013 11:18:23 AM
abbyhitter posted...

Have you seen how it's selling in Japan? They keep running out of copies, and not through a FE:A situation.
#16Bancario51Posted 3/12/2013 11:19:46 AM
its life sim game. It doesn't even hold a candle to the almight FE series.
---
What is the meaning of life? A: Nanomachines, son
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~