So really would anyone recommend Gamefly?

#1lupgomzPosted 3/12/2013 10:38:05 AM
I'm currently in the 10 day free trial but I have been waiting 4 days for my games and nothing. Do they lagg on the actual paid subscribers too?? Is it worth it?
#2GoodOlJrPosted 3/12/2013 10:40:01 AM
4 days or 4 business days?
---
http://i.imgur.com/ON3USvH.gif
#3shmirlywhirlPosted 3/12/2013 10:56:47 AM
It really depends on how much you game.

I don't have much time anymore, so it might take a month or two to beat a game. Last I checked, gamefly was around $20 a month, which means it would not make sense for me. But if you can consistently play two games a month to your idea of completion, then it would make sense.
---
Now with 100% real fruit juice
#4Willie_MakeitPosted 3/12/2013 1:34:15 PM
I'd say you're better off just buying your games. I had Gamefly for about a year, but none of the games I REALLY wanted would ever come available. I even e-mailed customer service to complain about it because some of my games were unavailable that whole time I had a membership. They told me "that I just had to get different stuff than what's on my list". After that I quit my membership. I definitely wouldn't recommend it.
---
Sig.
#5PhoenixRushPosted 3/12/2013 1:41:22 PM
Sometimes they're very slow but other times they're pretty quick in getting your next game sent. But I think it's worth it overall because I would be paying a lot more to rent games elsewhere, or buy them and figure out they're not worth it. Keep prices are usually at least $10 off at launch. Plus there are some free PC game downloads for members, also a plus.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#6SMASHKING84Posted 3/12/2013 1:43:40 PM
I've been wondering,does gamefly sell games or just rent them?
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignores:razieru,vyers,quiet is good,attack a horse
#7JayMoney624Posted 3/12/2013 1:50:48 PM
Sell games, and if you're a member for a while you start to get discounts on used games. If anybody wants a free month I can PM you about it.
---
Roll Tide Roll!
#8SMASHKING84Posted 3/12/2013 1:52:40 PM
JayMoney624 posted...
Sell games, and if you're a member for a while you start to get discounts on used games. If anybody wants a free month I can PM you about it.

hell yeah i'll take a free month.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignores:razieru,vyers,quiet is good,attack a horse
#9lupgomz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 12:39:37 AM
Well since the 9th of march I've been waiting And nothing...... I guess i just have to be patient...... Soooo how can I get a month free??
#10IAznDragonI YanPosted 3/13/2013 1:26:46 AM
I am still on my $22.95 membership of 2 months and I'm loving it! it's going to end in april though. so far i have rented 14 games! i saved at least $300 on gaming. gamefly is worth it if you got the time to play games and the patience to wait for them to come.

to get a month free, you have to be a paying customer and refer someone to gamefly. in doing so, you get 1 free month.
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.