Continued Zelda discussion!

#1VyersPosted 3/12/2013 5:35:38 PM
In this thread we will discuss, civilly, the qualities, faults, and possible ideas that could go into Zelda in the future.

(just ignore IHM if he tries to crash the thread any further)
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, and more~!
#2Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 5:39:37 PM
I think The Wind Waker needs a spiritual sailing adventure. Not action/adventure, just adventure. Exploring new lands and such. As much as I loved TWW, the sailing was encumbered by the dungeons. Make it purely exploratory and discovery-based.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, and more~!
#3Pork_buttonmashPosted 3/12/2013 5:43:52 PM
A new thread? Really? Let the incessant rambling die for god sakes.
---
GloryChaos posted...
What you say is true. Unfortunately, people have been generalizing like this for years.
#4guedesbrawlPosted 3/12/2013 5:46:06 PM
Vyers posted...
I think The Wind Waker needs a spiritual sailing adventure. Not action/adventure, just adventure. Exploring new lands and such. As much as I loved TWW, the sailing was encumbered by the dungeons. Make it purely exploratory and discovery-based.

you are not asking for a zelda game, i'm afraid.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#5Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 5:47:18 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
Vyers posted...

you are not asking for a zelda game, i'm afraid.

I forgot to add sequel after spiritual.
---
#6Tempest717Posted 3/12/2013 5:51:26 PM
Needs moar Sky dungeons.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#7GoldenJoe24Posted 3/12/2013 6:07:37 PM
I would like to see a modern time or futuristic Zelda, where a hero of legend has to conquer a technologically advanced enemy army.
#8Wynters387Posted 3/12/2013 6:09:52 PM
Man id love if they created a Tetra and her pirates game.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board
#9Wynters387Posted 3/12/2013 6:12:10 PM
Tempest717 posted...
Needs moar Sky dungeons.

Though focusing all it's time on ocean exploration the final dungeon in the sky. It would be 3 hours long and full with challenges they require all your items and skills. Enemies will be 3 times harder than any in the game. It will be a amazing.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board
#10so64Posted 3/12/2013 6:22:17 PM
In all honest, I kinda feel that Termina from Majora's Mask deserves a revisit in a new game. It would be interesting to know what happens in that land that never was...
---
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com We Have come over the way that with tears... 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783