Continued Zelda discussion!

#21Wynters387Posted 3/12/2013 9:20:37 PM
pbandjames posted...
Pork_buttonmash posted...
A new thread? Really? Let the incessant rambling die for god sakes.

GameFAQs is the epitome of incessant rambling. Nobody needs to be on these messageboards; we just like discussing things.

To the topic: I would love to see a Zelda game where at first, you play as a character who doesn't know what he's doing in life. All of a sudden, a great tragedy arises in the land, and a hero is called forth. But not your character - "Link" comes out to save the realm. He looks like the hero and seems to be like the hero, and he can talk.

Through circumstances, you end up at the first dungeon, only to find out "Link" has already been there and saved the day. Eventually, after finding out this "Link" is false and will only bring destruction of the land, you find green clothes and race against him. You complete dungeons and meet him, facing off in several. At the end, it's revealed to obvious surmise that you were the true hero of the realm, and truly "Link." So, basically Link is the villain himself (but not shadow Link).

Just a plot I thought up; kind of been floating around in my head for a while.

End it with the evil link being Dark Link.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board
#22Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 9:26:46 PM
Secret ending, you were Dark Link
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, and more~!
#23Wynters387Posted 3/12/2013 9:30:45 PM
Vyers posted...
Secret ending, you were Dark Link

Ooooh daaaayuuuum!!! Girl get out this world.b**** be turning tricks like a....
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board
#24xIvan321Posted 3/14/2013 2:15:43 PM
We need a Zelda game with some aliens, regenerating health, cars, and has nothing to do with Hyrule.
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. Former MPH player of the KI:U board.
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
#25Pork_buttonmashPosted 3/14/2013 2:35:41 PM
What we really need is another OoT. I put 8 hours into it so far and I'm having a blast!
---
GloryChaos posted...
What you say is true. Unfortunately, people have been generalizing like this for years.
#26mahgah91Posted 3/14/2013 3:03:16 PM
Vyers posted...
I think The Wind Waker needs a spiritual sailing adventure. Not action/adventure, just adventure. Exploring new lands and such. As much as I loved TWW, the sailing was encumbered by the dungeons. Make it purely exploratory and discovery-based.

While it's a fun idea, it would be as much a Zelda game as Mario is Missing was a Mario game.
#27cancerboy87Posted 3/14/2013 3:11:34 PM
Vyers posted...
I think The Wind Waker needs a spiritual sailing adventure. Not action/adventure, just adventure. Exploring new lands and such. As much as I loved TWW, the sailing was encumbered by the dungeons. Make it purely exploratory and discovery-based.

I think it should be the exact opposite, as the sailing and boring implementation of it got in the way of the dungeons and exploring.
---
"Naruto isn't a ninja. He is a mage, why do you think he is able to do all those spells."-StupidMofoz
PSN: MrsCliffton NNID: pmw3505
#28Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 10:28:42 PM
cancerboy87 posted...
Vyers posted...

I think it should be the exact opposite, as the sailing and boring implementation of it got in the way of the dungeons and exploring.

They already did that with Four Swords Adventures. Let's get our only-adventure Zelda out there.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, and more~!
#29Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 10:29:34 PM
mahgah91 posted...
Vyers posted...

While it's a fun idea, it would be as much a Zelda game as Mario is Missing was a Mario game.

A sailing game is an adventure, which is half the point of Zelda, if not even more.
---