can someone donate a clubnintendo code to me please!

#1marioparty17Posted 3/12/2013 7:03:28 PM
20 points of the game that I wanted and no way of getting anymore codes, it might be trick for me to redeem one because I mostly have all the new game releases pass castlevania, so I tell you if u can redeem it
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#2NowujaloPosted 3/12/2013 7:06:33 PM
marioparty17 posted...
20 points of the game that I wanted and no way of getting anymore codes, it might be trick for me to redeem one because I mostly have all the new game releases pass castlevania, so I tell you if u can redeem it

I'll be nice and give you my US Fire Emblem one...
PM me and I'll give you the code
---
I was forced to take out a mortgage on a house and the only job i could get was from the guy who "sold" me the house.
FREAKING ANIMAL CROSSING!
#3marioparty17(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 7:11:07 PM
Nowujalo posted...
marioparty17 posted...

I'll be nice and give you my US Fire Emblem one...
PM me and I'll give you the code

It nice of you to do that but I had a fire emblem code redeemed already,

I'm looking for more off the radar games like the one were you fly around, or anything other then a 3ds game code
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#4Trevor_BelmontPosted 3/12/2013 7:30:06 PM
"the one were you fly around" What game is that I guess it would be Pilotwings Resort?