Oh Castlevania Fans....

#1RazieruPosted 3/12/2013 8:50:08 PM
Which Do YOU Think is the Best Portable Castlevania Title? - Results (445 votes)
Mirror of Fate
8.99% (40 votes)
Ecclesia
21.35% (95 votes)
Portrait of Ruin
13.71% (61 votes)
Dawn of Sorrow
21.35% (95 votes)
Aria of Sorrow
15.96% (71 votes)
Harmony of Dissonance
1.57% (7 votes)
Circle of the Moon
9.66% (43 votes)
Razieru is the man. He has MUFFINS!
7.42% (33 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Don't worry. I won't be sharing much of my insight and charm. It seems to peeve a lot of people off, though that's not why I'm taking a bit of a back seat here.

I'm just curious what the consensus is between the portable games given that Mirror of Fate is the new but hated Rahab in Dracula's sea of blood. Also, try to ignore the fact that all other Castlevanias barring Mirror of Fate are "Metroidvanias". It's all about what you feel is the BEST portable Castlevania experience.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#2GigantLuffyPosted 3/12/2013 9:01:44 PM(edited)
I choose the last option because you forgot Castlevania Adventure.

Jokes Aside, where is the PSP Castlevania? It had a 3D Rondo, the original Rondo, and SotN before it was on the PSN!

It is the best Portable Castlevania!
---
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=928 - Eat a sack of **** IGN | UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever
#3Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 9:02:59 PM
Ah, that's a rare case. Most despise that game as much as they do Mirror of Fate. Eh, I didn't intentionally leave it out; I just wanted to focus more on the GBA - 3DS games since they have way more depth.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#4TranquilSeaPosted 3/12/2013 9:04:33 PM
Ecclesia. I liked where they were going with that, and I was never a fan of the anime-style characters so good riddance to that.
#5NoNameAtAllPosted 3/12/2013 9:04:59 PM
Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge as well. That one was probably the first good portable game.
---
OH MY GAWD how did I forget her, I fail so much -- Marth_Koopa, now MarsKoopa
#6evilvergilPosted 3/12/2013 9:05:54 PM
For me its either between Ecclesia or POR. With that said..do you have blueberry??
---
Now playing:UMVC3, P4A, Tales of Xillia 2, SfxT
UMVC3:Zero/Dante/Hawkeye P4A:Yosuke SfxT:Hwo/Alisa
#7Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 9:06:56 PM
evilvergil posted...
For me its either between Ecclesia or POR. With that said..do you have blueberry??

Nothin' but the best.
---
#8GigantLuffyPosted 3/12/2013 9:08:14 PM
Ah, that's a rare case. Most despise that game as much as they do Mirror of Fate.

Are you talking about Adventure or Dracula X Chronicles(the PSP one)? If you meant the latter, then I should say that I was kidding.

I found DraculaXChronicles to be fun. It's surprising to see it's hated!
---
http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=928 - Eat a sack of **** IGN | UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever
#9Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 9:10:14 PM(edited)
GigantLuffy posted...
Ah, that's a rare case. Most despise that game as much as they do Mirror of Fate.

Are you talking about Adventure or Dracula X Chronicles(the PSP one)? If you meant the latter, then I should say that I was kidding.

I found DraculaXChronicles to be fun. It's surprising to see it's hated!

No, I meant the one for the Game Boy. Damn, and I forgot about the PSP ones.
---
#10GigantLuffyPosted 3/12/2013 9:11:34 PM
No, I meant the one for the Game Boy.

Oh well then!

Favorite DS/3DS CV - Ecclesia
Favorite Portable CV - Dracula X Chronicles
Voted - Razieru is the MAN!
---