why no Symphony of The Night, the only one can defeat SoTN is Order of Ecclesia
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#102Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:47:23 AM
ShadyBrad1984 posted...
100 post!

Congrats. *hands you a FREE muffin*

Taken by a fan of Mirror of Fate MUHAHAHA!

So, how's Mirror of Fate to YOU? I already know how the masses feel....

Anyway, this is a little off topic, but I noticed in PoR (my Castlevania of the Year currently) that if you defeat the Creatures in the Nest of Evil, but not the one in the Dark Academy, you'll end up defeating the one in the Dark Academy AUTOMATICALLY.

WTF? This has to be some kind of serious glitch. Has anyone ever noticed that?
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#103Baha05Posted 3/20/2013 11:51:38 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
why no Symphony of The Night, the only one can defeat SoTN is Order of Ecclesia

Because SoTN isn't a portable Castlevania title (And no the PSP port doesn't count)
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#104EricFlyffMasterPosted 3/20/2013 12:06:15 PM
ooo charlotte i wanna marry u
---
im gonna be a poster like no one ever was before
#105snake_5036Posted 3/20/2013 6:13:17 PM
circle of the moon wins easily imo
---
Useless Sig.
Same Time Posts:58...500th posts: 5
#106ShadyBrad1984Posted 3/20/2013 9:01:41 PM
Mirror of Fate, while being hated for not being "metroidvania", is actually a fun little game.

I played Lords of Shadow on 360, and I loved it. Although, I am a sucker for Patrick Stewart (X-Men, Cpt Picard etc).

Mirror of Fate feels like a direct handheld sequel. The 3d effect is one of the best seen on 3ds so far. The combat system grows on you as you level up and the storyline is awesome (If you like Coxvania over IGA vania).

Trevor, Simon, Alucard and Gabriel while similar, all get different sub-weapons and Its a great lead in to Lord of Shadow 2.

I'm might be in the minority here on GameFAQ's but "metroidvania" feels stale to me now.

Maybe its because I want a new Metroid.
---
3DSXL FC 2020-0186-5321 XBOXGT- Ozzy Butcher
Playing: LoS:MoF SMT:StrangeJourney and Etrian Odyssey 3. Getting MH3U, Bioshock Infinite and Luigi's Mansion2
#107swinishmetroidPosted 3/20/2013 9:29:51 PM
OoE. I liked the glyph system, the music was great, lots of original monster designs as oppose to PoR which felt like it had a lot of enemies taken straight from DoS (but maybe I'm just crazy) and I really loved that there were more areas than just Dracula's castle, even though of them were recycled.
---
<('-'<) ^( '-' )^ (>'-')> ^( '-' )^ <( '-' )> Do the Kirby.
#108Razieru(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 6:49:43 AM
swinishmetroid posted...
PoR which felt like it had a lot of enemies taken straight from DoS

The Nest of Evil easily proves this fact.

(but maybe I'm just crazy) and I really loved that there were more areas than just Dracula's castle, even though of them were recycled.

That's what I loved about OoE too - there were more areas to explore other than just the castle. At least PoR mixed things up a bit and allowed you to explore different locales via the paintings even though you were still dwelling the castle's walls.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.