Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Street Date Broken (Eastern Canada)

#1DogscratchPosted 3/13/2013 10:01:01 AM
Located in Charlottetown, PEI.

Grabbed myself a copy at a local Toys R Us, other electronics retailers were a bit tight lipped, and didn't even divulge their stock #.

Toys R Us was a painless experience, asked for the game, associate hands to me, and GG she is done.

http://s8.postimage.org/mrrxojo6d/20130313_132012.jpg

At work so can't screw around and answer any specific questions, will be home in a few hours.

Unsure how long till they get a call from head office telling them to knock it off. But if here in backwater Canada has stock, all of the major centres should also have it.
---
Machine meat and Blood in an intimate relationship
The new superior more effective then all the preceding
#2BlackPhoenix127Posted 3/13/2013 10:04:39 AM
O.O........I am SOOOOOOOOOOO jelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#3OoSubaruoOPosted 3/13/2013 11:05:56 AM
So, does this mean Quebec has it broken as well?
#4Dogscratch(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 11:08:08 AM
I've been seeing mixed responses from people trying, some are reporting no dice, others in Toronto seem to be having luck.

Best advice I can give is to wander into the store, pick out the most clueless looking employee(video game anyway), and ask if they have any copies floating around, the store I was at had both Wii U and 3DS versions under the cash till.

Associate was polite and had no problems selling it to me.
---
#5Steve_rcmPosted 3/13/2013 11:10:56 AM
Nice. From Summerside here. Gotta love new stores.
---
Games played in 2012: Skyrim, Resonance of Fate, Just Cause 2, Demon Souls, Batman: Arkham Asylum.
#6Dogscratch(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 11:11:55 AM
Steve_rcm posted...
Nice. From Summerside here. Gotta love new stores.

OMG an Islander!
---
#7OoSubaruoOPosted 3/13/2013 6:00:18 PM
Dogscratch posted...
I've been seeing mixed responses from people trying, some are reporting no dice, others in Toronto seem to be having luck.

Best advice I can give is to wander into the store, pick out the most clueless looking employee(video game anyway), and ask if they have any copies floating around, the store I was at had both Wii U and 3DS versions under the cash till.

Associate was polite and had no problems selling it to me.

I asked the employee, he did seem clueless. But, he was assuming I was talking about the Wii one, even though I mentioned 3DS and Wii U. Bleh.