Nintendo loses lawsuit.

#181Baha05Posted 3/13/2013 10:57:22 PM
Razieru posted...
....and he rebuttals with absolutely nothing when the buzzer sounds off to reveal his farces. Bzzzzz!

Interesting that you stole Sephy's claim as well.

And what claim is that? Also so much for adult conversations eh?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#182co1onelPosted 3/13/2013 10:58:24 PM
So many mad people in this topic.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
#183RazieruPosted 3/13/2013 11:02:34 PM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
And what claim is that?

You always have a LOT of time on your hands. Go back and look it up.

Also so much for adult conversations eh?

Says the guy who is only here to decree to the masses his epic narcissism and pad topics with pointless self-proclaimed banter.

Odd that you are still here during the entirety of this topic. Even I stepped out into the real world and handled a few interesting activities that life brings....

co1onel posted...
So many mad people in this topic.

One of them is STILL here trying to plead Nintendo's case....
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#184PaukenPosted 3/13/2013 11:01:39 PM
PrinceOfHot posted...
Apparently he is very angry and is demanding that all customers return their 3DSes to him. Wouldn't it be rude to not send him our 3DS since Nintendo was stealing all of his technologies?

Oh man, I hope that's a bad joke. If it's true, I officially declare handheld gaming dead. I for one welcome our iOS overlords, though, especially if it results in phone and tablet gaming ceasing to suck; the hardware is not what's holding them back, it's the lack of any game devs who take phones and tabs seriously...I'd hate to see Nintendo's handhelds die off, but if the worst occurs, at least handheld gaming would move to platforms that have nowhere to go but up.
#185Baha05Posted 3/13/2013 11:03:27 PM
Razieru posted...
You always have a LOT of time on your hands. Go back and look it up.

Says the guy who is only here to decree to the masses his epic narcissism and pad topics with pointless self-proclaimed banter.

Odd that you are still here during the entirety of this topic. Even I stepped out into the real world and handled a few interesting activities that life brings....

Burden of proof is on your part here.

And oh the hypocrisy in your second half of your post with your whole "I'm going to claim to have adult conversation" then results to petty insults, one liners, and otherwise jerk behavior.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#186RazieruPosted 3/13/2013 11:10:59 PM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
Burden of proof is on your part here.

Oprah turns down talk show **** like this. Again, look your sampling up.

And oh the hypocrisy in your second half of your post with your whole "I'm going to claim to have adult conversation" then results to petty insults, one liners, and otherwise

Nah, it's just medicine to cure all of you ailing people.

jerk behavior.

Ah, more name calling; never heard THAT one before. That immaturity plaque shines SO brightly! Get the camera!
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#187overmaxxPosted 3/13/2013 11:10:09 PM
Pretty sure people happy about this are trolling.

Or actually dumb as hell.
#188RazieruPosted 3/13/2013 11:15:54 PM(edited)
^ You're telling me that only the peeved ones and people that make such "astounding" posts feel this way? Shocking....
---
#189Genericgamer667Posted 3/13/2013 11:13:37 PM
PrinceOfHot posted...
Apparently he is very angry and is demanding that all customers return their 3DSes to him. Wouldn't it be rude to not send him our 3DS since Nintendo was stealing all of his technologies?

please tell me this is a joke please tell me it isn't true
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#190serenade_betaPosted 3/13/2013 11:21:48 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
So if they lose the appeal then what?

Well, there is one level up from the appeals court, so there?
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)