Nintendo loses lawsuit.

#221Wynters387Posted 3/14/2013 6:08:40 AM
Razieru posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Wow I'm surprised you didn't retaliated harder against that. Hmm you must be growing up. *tear wells in eyes*

Nah, Pikablu just doesn't want to itch the mods with his usual petty and infantile names he calls people for not singing a hymn of praise about Nintendo.

No I mean he used to lash out more at anything insulting towards Republicans and conservatives in general.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board
#222Chopped_LiverPosted 3/14/2013 6:08:58 AM
Razieru posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Wow I'm surprised you didn't retaliated harder against that. Hmm you must be growing up. *tear wells in eyes*

Nah, Pikablu just doesn't want to itch the mods with his usual petty and infantile names he calls people for not singing a hymn of praise about Nintendo.

That was not what Wynters was referring to. Pikachupwnage is conservative and supports the Republican Party. Given that the post Pikachupwnage responded to heavily lambasted the Republican Party in a somewhat emotional manner, it is more surprising that Pikachupwnage did not respond in turn.
---
I was so64...Now I am simply nothing but Chopped_Liver.
#223Wynters387Posted 3/14/2013 6:10:01 AM
Razieru posted...
x23sephiroth23x posted...
What do you mean this time? If the appeal was ruled in Nintendo's favor, Nintendo did nothing wrong to begin with.

Also another Video game copyright troll case is Bethesda (maker of the elder scroll games) suing the maker of Minecraft because their new game was titled "Scrolls"

I don't think anyone agrees with that lawsuit

Sued the other guy for having the same term in their games? Yup, I'll agree with you on that one. But, don't be surprised that people have stooped so stupidly low to sue. They clearly didn't think THAT "case" through.

I'm guessing Sega will sue Spike for having Shinobi in their Shinobido game....

Lucas sued an anime that was gonna be called "The phantom idiot" because of the word phantom.
---
#224RazieruPosted 3/14/2013 6:14:30 AM
Wynters387 posted...
No I mean he used to lash out more at anything insulting towards Republicans and conservatives in general.

Well, he's also an avid pioneer for Nintendo too.

Lucas sued an anime that was gonna be called "The phantom idiot" because of the word phantom.

Well, that proves my cynical comment to be factual. Let me guess, they....lost?
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#225Wynters387Posted 3/14/2013 6:28:04 AM
Razieru posted...
Wynters387 posted...

Well, he's also an avid pioneer for Nintendo too.

Well, that proves my cynical comment to be factual. Let me guess, they....lost?

They either lost or changed the name to avoid anymore headaches.
---
#226Genericgamer667Posted 3/14/2013 8:04:57 AM
so has nintendo appealed yet? Id be suprised if they didnt
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#227squatch22Posted 3/14/2013 10:56:45 AM
Razieru posted...

You see, I'm always having the intellectual and ADULT conversations.

Yeah...no

Razieru posted...
derp shades...

Razieru posted...
So....you call me names, and other run of the mill hilarity in an attempt to prove your non-existent points.

Hypocrisy...

Razieru posted...
Little boy blue..

Razieru posted...
My dear Hurr Durr Ruro...

---
Nintendo: Leading the way for others to follow.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#228RazieruPosted 3/14/2013 11:26:04 AM
squatch22 posted....

"I want a cookie for posting the same useless and lop-sided soap opera everyone else did too."
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#229darkstar4221Posted 3/14/2013 11:43:16 AM
Just proof the patent system is broken and the world would be better off without patents (or copyright).
#230darkstar4221Posted 3/14/2013 12:02:53 PM(edited)
Although he supposedly invented the 3D look without glasses, he never even attempted to profit from the technology. He was only a ****ing employee at Sony, what right does he have to earn that $30 million dollars? Now I think patents needs to be abolished along with copyright, but if we are going to have patents, reform it so at least it makes sense. And what he patented I think was patented by other people as well, we are talking about an intangible good that supports the general welfare, he doesn't deserve that compensation.