Nintendo loses lawsuit.

#61Genericgamer667Posted 3/13/2013 6:03:06 PM
is there any chance of them actually losing an appeal? nope
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#62SMASHKING84Posted 3/13/2013 6:03:41 PM
Sagadego posted...
Vita-Fan posted...
MogMoogle1 posted...
Seems like Nintendo is getting sued for every new console they spit out and lose them. The world has it out for Nintendo, while Sony is making Nintendo rip offs a few years later that no one really cares...

*cough*theMoveandPlaystationAllStars*cough*

and PS All Stars was conceived in early 1998.

lol nope try again sonyfanboy.

i love how he pulled that line about psas being concieved in 98 out his ass.
that's totallywhy a google search found NOTHING.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
ignores:razieru,vyers,quiet is good,attack a horse
#63OoSubaruoOPosted 3/13/2013 6:04:34 PM
Baha, why're you responding to him? He's clearly goading you on.
#64Vita-FanPosted 3/13/2013 6:05:25 PM
Sagadego posted...
Vita-Fan posted...
MogMoogle1 posted...
Seems like Nintendo is getting sued for every new console they spit out and lose them. The world has it out for Nintendo, while Sony is making Nintendo rip offs a few years later that no one really cares...

*cough*theMoveandPlaystationAllStars*cough*

and PS All Stars was conceived in early 1998.

lol nope try again sonyfanboy.

You try again. Naughty Dog suggested to have a crossover with Insomniac and someone at Sony thought it was a great idea. That Sony employee made a list of Sony characters but wanted to wait on development so the game can have a big roster.
#65Baha05Posted 3/13/2013 6:05:31 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Baha, why're you responding to him? He's clearly goading you on.

I want to see how far he'll go to try to hide the fact that he is one of the biggest asses on the site while trying to play all innocent.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#66OoSubaruoOPosted 3/13/2013 6:06:58 PM
Why bother though? We all know how he's like.
#67RazieruPosted 3/13/2013 6:17:50 PM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
And this is why no one likes you.

I never recalled caring; though you should finally register the fact in your head that I can never take you seriously though.

Fact is that patents are really REALLY a screwed up subject. Sometimes people never USE their patents to do anything except wait for a chance to sue someone over a similar idea.

The point is Nintendo LOST. The evidence was pleasing to the jury, judge, and prosecutor, and they were on the unfortunate side. Your useless but typical Nintendrone banter is fruitless as usual.

Also the fact that a jury was used to determine the verdict doesn't help as so cases like this could go either way. Also Sharp isn't the ones suing Nintendo, Sharp MANUFACTURES the screens for the 3DS. If anyone should be getting sued it should be Sharp or every company that uses similar 3D technology.

Nintendo got sued, and LOST. COMPREHEND that, Mr. Saucy. That would be a start for you. As usual, making bs and narcissistic excuses to try and radiate your opinion as bright as the sun so others will actually buy it won't work.

Furthermore, you're sounding like them as well. "But I didn't do it. These allegations are ludicrous. I demand a appeal."

No matter what you say, their finger was caught in the cookie jar, and the court realized it as well. Try again.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#68Baha05Posted 3/13/2013 6:07:52 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Why bother though? We all know how he's like.

Because sometimes it's fun to see what fresh ideas he can pull out of his ass. It's also baffling to me how Gamefaqs does little to nothing about him.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#6990sRetroGamingPosted 3/13/2013 6:08:47 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
is there any chance of them actually losing an appeal? nope

Are you kidding me?. this is the US we're talking about here. and in NY of all places, my home state no less. double wammy. not looking good at all.. :(.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#70confettistormPosted 3/13/2013 6:12:47 PM
Got to love patent trolls.

If a woman can sue McDonalds successfully that she got burned while buying hot coffee, anything can happen.

I just hope this doesn't affect any releases.