Will be buying the Pikachu 3DS XL?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will be buying the Pikachu 3DS XL?
2 years ago#1
Will you be getting it? - Results (52 votes)
I already have it (live in EU/JA or imported)
0% (0 votes)
Yes, I plan to get it day 1.
21.15% (11 votes)
Yes, I hope to find one after day 1.
11.54% (6 votes)
Unsure.
5.77% (3 votes)
No, I can't afford it.
9.62% (5 votes)
No, I don't care for it.
51.92% (27 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'll be getting it some day for me and my GF. :)
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
2 years ago#2
I want it pretty badly, but way too poor to ever be able to get it before it sells out
---
White 2 - 1335-5542-8288 White - 0347-5170-7984
3DS: 4854-6563-5216
2 years ago#3
I like Pokemon games well enough, but I'm not really a Pikachu fan.

Also, I like my regular 3DS that I just bought well enough. Larger screens are nice, and the battery power is a nice improvement; but with portables, I prefer to play games on the screens they were designed for, they tend to look sharper.
---
"If a beautiful woman with a big chest is in trouble, save them even if it means your life."
- Shing Meteoryte, Tales of Hearts
2 years ago#4
other.
i will probably get it later on but just for collectors purposes only.i want to see if nintendo releases a legend of zelda 3DS XL first
---
when doing business,follow these simple rules and you will be rich......http://www.sjtrek.com/trek/rules/
2 years ago#5
Why are people so crazy over the Pikachu 3DS XL? I don't get it. That's really the kind of 3DS I wouldn't want even if it was cheaper than the other colors.
---
SPUNKGARGLEWEEWEE
2 years ago#6
temgun posted...
Why are people so crazy over the Pikachu 3DS XL? I don't get it. That's really the kind of 3DS I wouldn't want even if it was cheaper than the other colors.

You don't have to get it. It's not to your tastes, it is to some others. What's difficult about that?
2 years ago#7
Thought about it, but my purple og model is way too sexy. I'll use the money for the upcoming games coming out *_*
---
PSN: RoddieDee
2 years ago#8
Was debating it since I don't really care for white consoles, but it's on sale Day 1 so getting it for sure.

temgun posted...

Because people have different tastes then you, shocking isn't it.
2 years ago#9
Where's the No I already have a DS option? Should this not have been one of the first ones?
---
The Game. When you think about the game you lose the game. You just lost the game. Welcome to the game.
2 years ago#10
I want it... but since I already have a 3DS I could use that money on games or the Wii U... dunno, depends on how much it costs here.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Will be buying the Pikachu 3DS XL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived